4.0 out of 5 stars beautiful
The only concern I have about this bracelet, is that after the first couple of wearing, the smaller leather bands started to stretch a little, making it not stay where it was supposed to. I am constantly adjusting it. I get so many compliments on it though and still love it.
Published 12 months ago by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Keeps breaking
So far she has worn the bracelet twice and every time it broke and we had to put it together. Last part that broke was the hook to close it. So disappointing...
Published 17 months ago by Carole Nasra

1.0 out of 5 stars Keeps breaking, July 1, 2013
Carole Nasra (Penfield, NY United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: BOXINGCAT Fashion Lady Retro Infinity Wings Owl Strands Suede Rope Bracelet Gift (Toy)

1.0 out of 5 stars Bracelet, June 24, 2013
First of all I ordered it and it came in the mail super fast with 3 tattoos which were great. But after wearing the bracelet for the first time for a few hours one of the middle strings came out of the metal clasp. I tried to fix it but I am unable. I am very disappointed that it didn't last one day.

3.0 out of 5 stars Loved the design, but quality could be better, June 22, 2014
This was a super amazing bracelet, but it broke very easily and was hard to fix. I recommend completely replacing the chain, as it broke within the first day of wearing it. also, If you have small wrists, like me, it is a little big, but not too bad.

4.0 out of 5 stars beautiful, December 14, 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars HPlover, December 7, 2013
As a diehard HP fan, I was super disappointed. Incredibly cheaply made. It literally broke the minute I tried to put it on.
Its only saving grace is that the charms are cute and can be used for something else.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointment, June 3, 2014
I received this one day and I was SO EXCITED! Then I wore it for ten minutes and it fell off my wrist, broken. DO NOT BUY!

4.0 out of 5 stars it's cute, December 15, 2013
It's cute but looks a little cheap. I'm sure she will love it as long as it holds up. Definately worth the money spent ;-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful purchase, April 2, 2014
I bought this for my daughter who is a huge Harry Potter fan. She absolutely loves it. The craftsmanship is wonderful. She said it was comfortable on the wrist but difficult to put on by herself. It was also easily recognized as a Harry Potter item the moment she saw it. It is now officially her favorite jewelry.

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking bracelet, but..., May 7, 2014
I'm not very satisfied with this product. When I opened the package, the bracelet looked very nice. As soon as I put it on, the clasp just broke. I have small wrists, so I don't see how that's possible. No big deal, I fixes that myself. I put on the bracelet again. It kept falling appart. As pretty as this bracelet is, I'm not happy with it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Seriously?, March 27, 2014
This bracelet is super cute and super cheap. Perfect combo right? Wrong. I had it for two days before things started going wrong. First the chain broke. I could fix that easily enough, but then the clasp broke. I'm not talking about broke off, I'm talking about broke in half. FTW. How does a clasp break in half? Luckily my stepmom makes jewelry and fixed it for me but it should've lasted longer on its own.