Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on June 24, 2016
uneven glitter looks amateurish
on December 21, 2015
I had the Deborah Lippmann Candy Shop polish on my wishlist and I received it as a gift! It's so pretty and I absolutely love all Deborah Lippmann polishes that I have tried to date. I really like the glitter ones because the quality is top notch! The brush on this polish is nice and applies the polish both easily and evenly to my nails.
I use two coats of the polish on both my finger and toenails. I do this because that is how I best was able to get the pink to be noticeable. It is a light, almost sheer pink that is hard to see with only one coat. I love all of the different colors of glitter in it, it's super cute and reminds me of bubblegum so the name "Candy Shop" is very fitting!
It is a little more difficult to remove than a color simply because the glitter, especially with two coats, but I just let the cotton ball sit on my for a few seconds before wiping it away and it comes off in one or two swipes!
on November 9, 2015
The best mermaid glitter polish
on November 8, 2015
Love this color! Many comments and complements! Wears well!
on November 4, 2015
I love this color. It lasts so long even w/o a base coat and it's very beautiful.
on October 3, 2015
This shade is so beautiful and summery I absolutely love it! I also love the name because mermaids are so gorgeous and feminine and this nail polish definitely fits into that same category. I love not only the color, but the glitter as well.
It glides on really smoothly and I do prefer two coats so I get the full effect of both the color and glitter in the polish. It lasts weeks without touch up which is important for me because I don't have time to do my nails more often than that unfortunately.
The price is higher than normal polishes, but you definitely get what you pay for here.
The pictures show 2 coats of the polish. I do wish the base color had a little more substance, but overall it's a nice polish!
review image review image
on August 6, 2015
My absolute favorite nail polish !
on July 12, 2015
One of my favorite polishes. So unique, I don't have anything else like it. It is very pigmented and opaque. Really beautiful and unique. Highly recommend.
Wear this over white or aqua polish for a mermaid look. It's glittery. It's best to put a top coat over it--as it's kind of gritty. If your polish is getting tired, put on a coat of Mermaid's Dream and you can dress it up for another week or so until you have to take it all off. Oh, and yes, you'll have to rub to get this off, or else soak your nails, gel-polish style, in a cotton ball with a cap of foil to remove this polish. It is hard to take off cleanly. If you can find mini bottles, buy them. No need for a full sized of this stuff.
on July 2, 2015
Pretty and great quality but I'm never spending $20 on nail polish again lol. I don't know what I was thinking.