5.0 out of 5 stars Great little cover!
Ordered from Amazon and received in 2 days (as normal). This is a great little skin. Very nice looking and suprisingly easy to put on. It really doesn't offer any "protection" except from fingerprints, greasy smudges, etc. But that means your K3 will stay "like new" under this cool skin.
Published on October 6, 2010 by Susan H.

1.0 out of 5 stars A Skin in the Loosest Sense of the Word
A skin in the mobile phone world is a silicon molded covering that fits over a device and protects from minor spills and bumps. What I received was a sticker kit. In my opinion the seller needs to be upfront with what you are getting. Stickers leave adhesive residue, bubble up and eventually start to peel off. Just so everyone is clear this is a STICKER DECAL KIT.
Published on December 22, 2010 by Justin D. Putney

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little cover!, October 6, 2010
This review is from: DecalGirl Kindle Skin (Fits Kindle Keyboard) Armada (Matte Finish) (Accessory)

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I expected, November 12, 2011
I bought this product in another pattern after I got a Kindle for Christmas last year. I also received a case to keep it in and bought this only to personalize my new "toy". I don't understand why some people expected this to be anything more than what it is since the description states "Durable adhesive stickers that are easy to apply to the front and back of the device". You will need to take your time applying it but it should not cause much frustration. Overall I love it and recommend it to anyone wanting to give their Kindle some personality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice-looking Design, November 11, 2011
M. Mccullough (Mandeville, Louisiana) - See all my reviews
The decals were very easy to apply, and look great! I put my Kindle into a red M-Edge cover, and the result is a very good-looking Kindle. I bought the decal because I sometimes use my Kindle without its cover, and wanted to protect the case.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love My Armada Skin, August 26, 2011
This Skin is a vinyl sticker-like product NOT a rubber-like product. It will protect your device from dirt and fingerprints etc. not from banging your Kindle around. It was easy to apply and I am NOT patient or particularly skilled at this sort of thing. The smaller pieces are a bit tougher, but nothing I couldn't handle. You can choose to leave off the smaller pieces too. I didn't use all the small pieces on the keyboard. I would recommend it to anyone as long as you know it is vinyl! It does peel off, if you don't line it up correctly the first time. I know, because that is just what happened to me! I love the Armada pattern too.

1.0 out of 5 stars A Skin in the Loosest Sense of the Word, December 22, 2010

1.0 out of 5 stars Glorified Contact Paper, October 20, 2011
When I ordered the Kindle Skin, I expected something that would protect my Kindle if it was bumped or dropped. I thought it would be padded a little to provide protection. Instead, I received what I call a glorified contact paper cover for my Kindle which makes it look pretty but offers no protection. I feel I wasted $25 (price plus s&h). I bought a protective cover at Walmart that holds my Kindle and cord and booklet and perhaps a small devotional when I travel. It cost $17 and I would have liked this kind of cover when I ordered the Kindle Skin from Amazon.

1.0 out of 5 stars I Thought that I was buying a skin for protection but I got a decal., September 7, 2011
It is a very nice decal and fits perfectly. I wanted to buy a skin however that would serve to protect my kindle which is a truly fragile thing in this its third version. The back has popped off twice and no longer quite fits. The decal is helping keep the parts together though and one day very soon I will have to buy a cover for the kindle for I fear it will not last the year. I actually got spoiled by kindle 2 which had a metal back.

2.0 out of 5 stars dissappointed, January 30, 2011
The kindle skin was simply a "Peel and stick" item. I expected it to be a little more padded/gel-like not simply a sticker! It offers no real protection other than possibly preventing a scratch. Not impressed

5.0 out of 5 stars KINDLE reading for my brother, December 16, 2010
William Ledford (HOMESTEAD, FLORIDA, US) - See all my reviews
i purchased the Kindle reader for my brother in Chattanooga,Tn. they have received the reader fine and plan to get started after X-mas,
I also purchased the Book The Pawn by Steven James. I think he will
receive this book after he records the Kindle.
Thanks Patrick Ledford