5.0 out of 5 stars Great skin
I love this skin. It was extremely easy to apply. I was worried about placing some of the little pieces or getting bubbles, but I had no difficulties at all. It fits great and looks really nice!
Published on November 6, 2010 by Shopper Girl

2.0 out of 5 stars too small and doesnt stick very well
I got this skin excited about changing the look of my kindle. When I went to put on my kindle it didnt fit exactly right and, worse of all, wasnt sticky enough to stay on. Very expensive for what you get.
Published on December 29, 2010 by kelizabeth160

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great skin, November 6, 2010
This review is from: DecalGirl Kindle Skin (Fits Kindle Keyboard) Empty Nest (Matte Finish) (Accessory)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, November 15, 2010
This decal looks great with my burnt orange cover. The decal itself is perfect. Easy to apply, stays right where you put it. Can't ask for more.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Pretty!, November 17, 2010
It's very pretty..But just so people know; it's just a sticker. It doesn't protect the kindle in case you drop it, etc...

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks even better in person!, November 20, 2010
Looks even better in person! It gives the Kindle the added bit of security against damages while looking incredible and giving it your own personal flair.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, December 10, 2010
After I purchased my Kindle I was pleased to know it could be jazzed up. I found this skin and loved it. My husband put it on for me and it really makes my Kindle stand out and personal. I am happy it helps against finger prints and marks.

2.0 out of 5 stars too small and doesnt stick very well, December 29, 2010
kelizabeth160 (Elbert, CO United States) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Lucky or Unlucky, February 16, 2011
I found the application of this particular decal very easy to apply. It met my expectations in terms of attractivenss and appearance. I would strongly recommend this particular decal (Empty Nest), I say this particular decal because my friend also ordered a decal named El Paradiso by Decal Girl that did not fit her kindle perfectly. I don't know if I was lucky or she was just unlucky.....

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet !, December 31, 2010
This decal from decal girl fits perfectly. I agree buying direct form this vendor is the way to go to save the price on shipping..The decal needed to have 3 of the key holes actually removed by me but it was easy enough to do. Folow the directions and take your time and you too will be pleased. Everyone that sees the decal I selected loves it and wants to know where I purchased it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressive!, January 11, 2011
I've always had trouble getting a clear protective screen cover in my phones without bubbles or misalignment so I thought that this larger skin for my Kindle would be a handfull.
Much to my surprise it was very easy to install and I mean VERY easy and it looks great.
Well made, good looking, inexpensive, durable, easy to install....dont hesitate, get it now.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very attractive, February 22, 2013
I really like this look for my kindle. It was a little tricky to apply but it can definitly be done if you get organized and are careful.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›