Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on October 1, 2010
Just received my Kindle 3 Skin today. I was very pleased with the richness of the colors and the quality. This is my second DecalGirl Skin. My first is of course still on my K1.
on March 29, 2011
This item is EVERYTHING it says. LOVE the colors and it was SO easy to put on....the only thing that was kind of iffy, was the back skin...it's a tad bit wide for the kindle and makes one of the page turners stick. Still totally useable. This was my first skin purchase and do not regret a thing!
on October 27, 2011
this was very easy to put on my kindle. it allows room for adjustment if your skills for putting on these vinyl covers is a little lacking