5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, easy to install, if you follow my tips
I got the "Blossoming Almond Tree" Skin from Decalgirl. And I love the way it looks and feels on my Kindle.

Published on December 14, 2011 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Just for decoration
I bought this thinking it was a non-bulky way to protect my kindle, and while it looks great and is easy to apply, there is minimal protection involved. The "skin" doesn't cover the corners or edges, which are the most prone to damage. I think the description should show or explain this.
Published on February 13, 2012 by drchar21

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, easy to install, if you follow my tips, December 14, 2011
This review is from: Decalgirl Kindle Skin - Blossoming Almond Tree (Accessory)

My tips when installing the skin. The skin came on one big sheet. So I cut the sheet in half so that it was easier to manage the one side that I would be installing. Then I used a sharp object like a pin to lift a corner of the skin just a little without stretching the skin. Once I had one end loose from the paper backing I lined this up on my kindle and then started to gently peel the paper backing away, very slowly. When the paper was pulled free I guided the skin onto my Kindle and smoothed out any bubbles before I pressed down the skin.

I was able to get all of the pieces on my Kindle without any wrinkles or bubbles and I think it looks awesome. Thanks so much for a fun way to express myself on my new Kindle. I'm looking to see what other skins you offer for my other devices. Great product.

I didn't like the standard USPS shipping as it sat in my home town for two days before they delivered it to me.. Lesson learned, I'll get Amazon Prime before I place my next order.

4.0 out of 5 stars Kindle Cover , and how it fits !!, December 29, 2011
This review is from: Decalgirl Kindle Skin - Blossoming Almond Tree (Accessory)
I see some of you are saying that the kindle doesn't fit. Well, it should. You just looked in the wrong section. When you enter amazon.com , you go to the tab that says: "Search all Departments" and wave your cursor over "Kindle" Don't click on your device though , go all the way down and click on accessories. It'll take you to a page that says; "Choose your device" There you have the choice of the Kindle, (the kind I have) , Kindle Touch , and Kindle Fire. It shows the three pictures and a couple of links under them. There's: Covers, Sleeves, Skins, Reading Lights, Protection Plans, and Power Adapters, you want to buy a skin, click on skins. Find your certain skin , and make sure it says; (EX; Decalgirl KindleTouch Skin - Blossoming Almond Tree) or , whatever your device. It's not amazon's fault, it's basically yours, for not checking. No offense, by the way. But always make sure your checking which one it is. It isn't a waste of time, it's very cool. Just make sure your checking the right skin for the right device. I mean , I'm twelve , and I even knew this. No offense again, but I love my kindle. And I'm trying to buy this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great skin!, December 30, 2011
This review is from: Decalgirl Kindle Skin - Blossoming Almond Tree (Accessory)
I was pretty nervous about putting this skin on my new Kindle, just because I thought I'd surely screw it up (I tend to have shaky hands when I'm doing something specific). However, it was very easy to place. I even repositioned it at one point (before pressing firmly down), and it was no problem to lift it off and put it back where I wanted it. The back piece had a couple of bubbles due to the way that I misjudged placement, but in no time they smoothed out so easily you wouldn't even know they had been there.

I love the matte finish, the design, and the quality of this skin! I'll definitely order from Decalgirl again.

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful, January 5, 2012
This review is from: Decalgirl Kindle Skin - Blossoming Almond Tree (Accessory)
This is a great product! Very easy to apply. It turns a boring grey electronic device into a beautiful work of art. It has a matte finish so you don't have to worry about wiping off fingerprints or dust. Very glad I bought it, $20 well spent!

3.0 out of 5 stars Just for decoration, February 13, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful skin, April 16, 2012
This review is from: Decalgirl Kindle Skin - Blossoming Almond Tree (Accessory)
After going through Decalgirl's selection of skins I chose this beautiful Van Gogh painting. It was pretty easy to stick on. My only problem was trying to redo it too many times which stretched it out a little, but I got it to be bubble/bump free and it looks great. My only concern was the the product is a little more turquoise greenish than the picture shown. I don't like it any less though and the colors are rich and the painting detailed. I thought that $15 for a few stickers seemed pretty expensive, but if it lasts I think it will be worth it. It really spices up the boring grey color of the kindle and makes it fun to use.

3.0 out of 5 stars A Cover adds more protection, February 6, 2012
This review is from: Decalgirl Kindle Skin - Blossoming Almond Tree (Accessory)
While absolutely beautiful, a skin is more like contact paper than a cover. It would suffice for many, but I thought it was over priced for what it was. I was able to get a lighted cover for the same price (although thru eBay, not Amazon).

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, December 26, 2011
Alice N. Jones (Brainerd, MN USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Decalgirl Kindle Skin - Blossoming Almond Tree (Accessory)
I received my order quickly and in perfect condition. Shopping with Amazon is so easy and convenient and I never worry about the private sellers I purchase from. Amazon's reviews help me choose who to purchase from and I've never had a problem.

4.0 out of 5 stars Decalgirl Kindle Skin, January 27, 2012
This review is from: Decalgirl Kindle Skin - Blossoming Almond Tree (Accessory)
This cover gave my kindle a personal touch. So many people have noticed it and ask me where I got my kindle, some of them did not realize that it was a cover. I was really pleased that it was so easy to put on.The price was a little high but I really like it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple & beautiful, January 9, 2012
Jennifer D. Rivera (Palmetto, GA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Decalgirl Kindle Skin - Blossoming Almond Tree (Accessory)
This skin decal was even better in person than the pictures! It fit perfectly on my Kindle. I had no problems whatsoever putting it on and you can even reposition it if necessary as long as you haven't smoothed it all the way out yet. I would recommend to anyone who wants to add a little personality to your Kindle. Easy to apply and nice to look at! I have already gotten several compliments on it! Good find!