Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback STEM

on January 17, 2012
Exactly what I wanted. Step by step instructions included. Super easy to apply and easy to reposition if needed. LOVE IT!
on February 20, 2012
I ordered this to go with my spankin' new kindle and it's the first and only outfit my Kindle has had. It's SUPER easy to put on, is really pretty and protective of the backside. If you're not reading you might find yourself staring at your kindle Moon Tree skin. :D
on January 17, 2014
I have purchased quite a few decals from Decalgirl, and I just love everything! I have one for my kindle, my nintendo 3DS, xbox, even bought one for my mother-in-laws wii that she wanted to look black. I highly recommend this to anyone who wants to see something other than the plain outside of their device as well as protect the corners from banging/scratches.
on February 8, 2012
I bought a kindle and this skin as a Christmas gift over a year ago. Recently I borrowed it to read a book. I was very impressed with how great this skin looked. It doesn't look like there is a cover on it. It just looks like a really pretty kindle. Inspired by this, I bought a skin for my laptop. That didn't go so well. This is a much better quality than the laptop skin I bought!
on March 9, 2012
I purchased this skin along with the Kindle 4 on Black Firday 2011...it's perfect! It looks super cool and the color is still as bright as it was when I first put it on. I think the Moon Tree design is very unique and whismical. It was easy to put on which I was skeptical about when I was debating on whether or not to purchase it, but it only took a cpl minutes. The fit is perfect, and the skin does not slide or do any weird things which I am grateful for lol...all in all it is great!

P.S. I posted pics of how it looks check it out:)
review image review image review image
on January 30, 2012
I love this Decalgirl Kindle skin! It looks great and it was way easier to put on than I thought it would be! I definately would purchase one of these in the future if I decided to change up the look of my Kindle again!
on January 31, 2014
First, it was more beautiful than I expected. Second, despite the fact I'm almost sixty and often a little foggy brained I had no problem putting it on successfully. I have already had many comments on how pretty it is. I can't imagine ever changing it out but I'm sure that if I did, I could do it easily.
on May 30, 2013
I love this Kindle skin, it looks so nice on my Kindle, My only problem was when I put the Kindle in a case for traveling you couldn't see the back of the Kindle skin. So if you are going to put your Kindle in a case you don't need this as you won't see it. Put what you'd spend on it into a nice case. But if you are going to use the Kindle by itself it is beautiful and not just the boring black.
on April 3, 2012
It was super easy to apply. All you need to do is read the instructions first and take your time doing it according to the instructions. I receive so many compliments on how nice my Kindle looks and I am very proud to carry it everywhere and show it off!! I have not tried to remove it as I love it so much I don't want to remove it. I love the way my Kindle looks with it on and don't want to change it at all. Pick the skin from their assortment making sure you get the right one for YOUR Kindle and your personality and apply carefully as it will be on your Kindle for a LONG time as you will love it too.
Very beautiful.
on February 28, 2013
I would not recommend this product. It is advertised as fitting the standard Kindle, but it doesn't. It requires careful cutting down to size with sharp scissors and cutting out for the Kindle buttons. Don't bother with it - it is not worth considering.