Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it blink-182 Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on August 15, 2012
Let me start by saying that I never review anything. But I just received my decalgirl skin and applied it to my kindle. What a great product! It was exceptionally easy to apply, and I'm not good at that sort of thing. It was very easy to adjust to make sure it was just right. And a few minutes after I put it on, I noticed that a speck of something was underneath and caused an imperfection. I was able to lift up the skin, remove the particle and lay it back down smoothly. Not to mention that it is so pretty. I had wanted one of these for a while and am so happy that I finally got one. I think I may even get another one to put on my iphone.
on August 22, 2012
I loved the look of this from the first and the price was right. But once I received it I was so afraid I'd mess it up putting it on, so I waited about a week before trying. I followed the directions without a single mis-step and I now have the prettiest Kindle in my office!
I'm already looking for other skins to buy and keep for later!
on July 26, 2012
These are great; the stickers are very easy to place and if you make a mistake, it comes up easily so you can correct it. I live in a home with three other Kindle owners, so it's nice to know for sure which one is mine should we happen to leave them sitting in the same room.
on December 7, 2013
This did not come close to fitting my kindle. It is very pretty but it looks like it was meant for a a much smaller unit. The cover for the front covered the controls. I probably ordered something not meant for my kindle, so I would say the description needs to be enhanced.
on May 22, 2013
I was very pleased when this came in the mail. It was easy to apply onto my kindle and at one point I messed it up a little and was able to lift it and reapply it, it stuck very well still after being lifted. Very pleased with this product.
on February 4, 2012
I just love this skin for my kindle. The colors are amazing and application was a piece of cake! It has held up well and I would highly recommend this product!
on August 15, 2012
This is why I love my kindle...I get compliments on it wherever I go! It is colorful and has beautiful peacocks on it which is why I chose this!
on February 8, 2012
Very pleased with the skin, the colors are vibrant and it fits wonderfully. I plan on buying another for my phone.
on February 21, 2012
I just got my Kindle about an hour ago and the first thing I did while it charged was put the skin on! It is very easy to put on and avoid bubbles. If you have a bubble, just lift up the decal sheet and apply it again a bit slower, applying pressure with your nail or finger. It is also very easy to take off should I decide to change it. I love the way that it feels in my hands. It gives the Kindle a neat texture.

The only reason that I gave it four stars is because it does not come with a screen protector. I am very pleased with this product over all, and I love all the design options. All it needs to get that five stars is an actual screen protector sheet.
on December 29, 2011
Only the back fit on my Kindle I guess I ordered the wrong one.
But I love the design and colors. I have just the backing on.
Great product.