Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on February 12, 2012
I received mine today, and it had been very badly packed, so there was a distortion and crease in it. I have let Amazon know, and hope they will replace it.

Application: I did install it to see how it worked, and it was not a problem to apply to my Touch. It's quite forgiving, in that if you align the vinyl slightly wrong you can peel it off and reapply it without messing it up at all. It's elastic, so it fits to the curved shape. It works as advertised.

Appearance: The matt-finish look is particularly attractive. The print quality is peerless. I won't advise on the design itself (though this is my favourite by a mile), as you may like others better. There are so many to choose from!

Summary: This is a high-quality, forgiving, and beautiful product. If you get a skin get one of these, assured that this line of skins is absolutely fantastic quality.
on March 9, 2012
I got the same brand (and design, too!) skin for my phone last year so when I saw the same skin available for Kindle touch I ordered it and I am not dissapointed. Its a beautiful design and the skin attached to my Kindle very easily. Good product, just make sure you order it for the correct style of Kindle, I had to cancel my first order and re-order because i messed up the first time and ordered the one for the old style Kindle.
on January 6, 2012
I just received my skin for my KindleTouch today.. And I love it so much! It looks great on my Kindle, and I have no regrets at all ordering it!:)
on January 12, 2012
I love the way this skin looks on my kindle, but it doesn't fit perfectly the way the site claims it does. It is just a bit too long. I have taken it off and re-positioned it with the same results each time, a little extra "flap" on either side. This does not bother me too much though, and it looks great reguardless! Received it in a timely manner too which made me happy.
on January 2, 2012
This skin is beautiful and I look forward to putting it on my Kindle. I received it in a very timely manner. Thanks so much!
on March 14, 2012
LOVE IT! It is so pretty and it's nice to see instead of just the black case. And it makes it easy to identify if I get with some others who have the same color case etc.
on January 17, 2012
the face stretches a little when removing it from the backing--therefore 4 star rating. otherwise, good protector. would recommend to others.
on October 16, 2014
I purchased this with my kindle about three years ago. Not only is it a beautiful skin but it has protected my kindle from scratches. Best investment so far.
on December 1, 2015
Love this! It could not have been easier to apply to my kindle. I get compliments on it all the time. Plus it makes it easy for me to spot my kindle. Love, love. love this!