Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

on December 16, 2012
love the skin for my kindle! It is no longer boring silver. I've had several folks comment on it too. It's been on for a few months now and shows no sign of coming off.

It was a little tricky to put on, but no more so than trying to put a screen cover on a cell phone.

Definitely a good product if you want to add a little personality to your Kindle. :)
on June 22, 2012
I ordered this skin on Sunday and I got it today (Friday), so shipping went smoothly. I am VERY happy about it. The instructions were easy to understand and I put it on with no problems. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a decretive skin. But remember that this is just a sticker and provides no protection from falls and big scratches.
on May 8, 2012
It is amazing! It is just what it looks like on the computer! The video greatly helped to place the sticker on. It is to be noted that if you buy a cover for your kindle you won't be able to see the detail in back sticker.
on March 16, 2012
Very pleased with this product. Stickers were easy to apply and easy to fix if placed incorrectly. Love the contrast against the grey display of the Kindle when reading. Excellent product!
on December 5, 2012
I purchased this for my mother. I got her a kindle touch last year for Christmas. She always said she wanted her own library... This is what I could afford. She loves it!
on December 14, 2012
I searched and searched for the best skin for my Kindle and this was perfect.
A bit difficult to align perfectly on the kindle but a good, high quality cover
on May 27, 2013
It's awesome!!! I have no complaints. It was packaged well and it fits perfectly and looks great! Fits my personalily perfectly.
on January 3, 2016
fit perfect!
on January 4, 2013
I just assumed that I ordered a plastic case for my kindle but it's nothing but a sticker. My sister informed me that a "skin" is not supposed to be a case at all but I was still disappointed when it arrived. I don't have a steady hand and it looks stupid because I couldn't get it to fit right. It would look fine if I had done it right.
on August 6, 2012
I am thinking about buying this item but can't make out the book titles. can someone help me, if you own this?
11 comment0 of 1 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse