Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Decalgirl Kindle Touch Skin - Moon Tree (does not fit Kindle Paperwhite)
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on December 27, 2011
I love this skin! One of the nice things about reading a book is the cover art. When you see it, it draws you to the book. Now you can personalize your Kindle. There are many skins to choose from. You should be able to find one that suits your personalitly. Although pricing is high, so you wouldn't be changing it out often. The pictures on-line are accurate, yet they don't quite do them justice. The pre-cut sizing is perfect & very easy to apply. I am very pleased with my purchase!
on January 15, 2012
This skin is so pretty! I get compliments on it from everyone who sees it. The fits is perfect and installation was pretty easy. I had some trouble with one of the thin sides on the front, but got it to work out in the end. DO NOT stretch the skin, make sure you go slow with the install so you don't have to lift the sticker and cause it to stretch. Other than that I would definitely buy another one if I ever decide to change out the picture. For now, I'm very happy reading in the "forest". :D
on July 21, 2012
The art work on the skin sticker is beautiful just like the pictures. The stickers are cut for the specific device and the adhesive sticks well to the device without permanently sticking in case you what to change your skin or mess up the application and need to redo it. There is also no sticky residue when you take off the skin. The only reason I gave the product a 4/5 is because I had a pretty hard time positioning the skin without stretching it too much and the skin provides absolutely no protection for the device so I ended up buying a case for my Kindle anyway.
on January 8, 2012
Easy to apply and the colors are vibrant and beautiful... I love all of Decalgirl skins. I will continue to buy them in the future.
on February 21, 2012
Even though for some reason I was expecting it to be packaged a little bit differently... I LOVE it! It looks exactly like the pictures and has already gained attention and compliments. Not to mention that it's functional as well (no scratches on my kindle)!
on January 11, 2012
Beautiful decal and it went on smoothly. Looks very nice on my device. if i decide to change the decal, i will use this company again.
on February 24, 2012
LOVE this skin! So easy to apply, and it looks like the kindle was made with it printed on! Love the design and the quality.
on January 20, 2012
My 11-year-old daughter bought this for her Kindle touch 3G after much comparison. It is beautiful. However, we thought a "skin" would be a rubberized protector for the Kindle. It is not, it is simply a pretty sticker. So, even though it is very pretty, I know we wouldn't have paid over $20 for a "sticker". To quote my daughter, "That's kind of a rip off."
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 15, 2012
Haven't used it yet . Got it in the mail yesterday.Watching the playoffs today. Just put the Moon Tree decal on it, which is totally cool.
Shipping was fast . No complaints .