5.0 out of 5 stars So Cute!
Published on December 27, 2011 by SkySky

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty cool
I really love the design of the owls on my kindle. Very cute. But I kinda had to work at it a little to put it on. Still looks a tad uneven, but I may just be a perfectionist. I'm also afraid that if rubbed the wrong way, it will just peel right off...
Published on August 14, 2012 by Michaela

5.0 out of 5 stars So Cute!, December 27, 2011
SkySky (North Carolina) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Decalgirl Kindle Touch Skin - Owls Family (does not fit Kindle Paperwhite) (Accessory)
I love this owl skin that I got for my Kindle Touch! It is so cute and very easy to apply. I was worried about it leaving a residue, but after reading the reviews for Decalgirl I decided to try it; and they were right! You can easily remove and re-position the skin without any trouble or residue (my worst fear). I wasn't worried about it not providing any protection because I have a case, I just wanted the cute owls as decorations. I am very happy with my purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, January 1, 2012
Obviously this skin is cute - but I was actually shocked at the quality of the material. Very thick, applies easily and looks great. Thank you!

5.0 out of 5 stars Ordered for a friend, March 10, 2013
I ordered this for a friend who ordered a kindle at the same time I did - I ordered a different design. Fast shipping. So far, no complaints from my friend and I love mine too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought as a gift., December 8, 2012
Daughter-in-law loves this. I have not seen it as they live out of state, but she has no complaints. Not a big review, but that's about all I can say!

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty cool, August 14, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this!, June 16, 2012
I recently purchased the "Owls Family" design skin for my Kindle Touch, and it is just too cute! The skin was very easy to apply and it fits perfectly. When I'm reading now, I feel like I have a better grip on the Kindle, not so slippery.

I will definitely order from Decalgirl again! Delivery was quick and quality is superb for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars ABSOLUTLY LOVE IT!, April 3, 2012
I Love this skin because of all the colors and the owls are cute. IT also matches my cover. For the Price I think its a little expensive but I love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars great product!, March 2, 2012
I bought this decal because I had already scratched my brand new kindle. This product is worth the money. The quality is better than I thought it would be! Plus, it's so very cute. I definitely recommend this product to anyone wishing to protect their kindle against scratches or someone who just wants to spruce up the look of their kindle.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, January 26, 2012
The item is wonderful I haven't had any troubles with it falling it sticks very nicelyand every body that sees it has been complimenting
On how they love the pattern and the bright colorful owls I recommend this product to anybody that has a bright imagination and loves colors.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute skin - it's a "hoot" :), January 11, 2012
Easy to put on, no residue when you remove it. Fit my Kindle Touch perfectly. I am not using this to protect my Kindle - I have a case for that. I wanted to personalize my Kindle to set it apart from others - and this did the trick!

And to reiterate - no residue!!