Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEM
asked by WD on July 26, 2011
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 answers
A
I beleive the difference between the "new" and "old" versions is that the new version inclusions a second cord for Apple products. I did see the "slightly used" footnote which threw me off for a while, but I'm hoping that's an error since something purchased as new cannot be slightly used by definition.
Erin answered on July 27, 2011
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Have you tried using the headphones with just the noise cancellation feature and no other audio turned on? I'm asking because I tried them out at Best Buy today, and both headphones they had on display had a buzzing sound when only the noise cancellation was turned on. Makes me cautious about buying them because I would like to use them for listening as well as just blocking noise. Thanks for any response you can give me.
D. Booth answered on August 10, 2011
Comment (1) | 5 of 6 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I ordered one myself after contacting Amazon about the "slightly used" comment in the description. They have removed it since and I did receive a brand new one and it's working perfectly!
Gadget Mom MJ answered on August 7, 2011
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I'm wondering about this, too because on the very bottom of the page, it's says slightly used. Is this brand new or not???
Gadget Mom MJ answered on July 28, 2011

A
I think the buzzing is just the connection at that particular Best Buy. I've listened to them several times at the Best Buy in Iowa City, and they've always sounded clear. I did try listening to a pair at another Best Buy, and they didn't work at all; something was wrong with the connection. I asked a salesperson about it, and he couldn't fix it. Obviously they have someone who is supposed to keep them in working order.
James Fairchild answered on November 2, 2011
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Hi, The difference with the newer version is the cable attached which is used for Apple devices (I called Bose to find out, and they stated that is the only difference). Also in regard to the "slightly used.." I also noticed that last week, so did not order. But today when I looked I could not find it, so either I missed it, or amazon have removed it. Anyway, I doubt they would sell a new pair which are not new. I also searched to be sure by selecting new items in the items on the left side to ensure i was taking a new pair. Anyway, have ordered today, so hope they are new!
Jennifer answered on August 7, 2011

A
I've never heard a buzzing sound on mine when I've used them that way.
John Hodgkinson answered on September 11, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product