5.0 out of 5 stars One of haims final films!
Haim was awsome in this movie!! The movie it self was ok but its worth it to see him as a bad guy and final performance. (His other being american sunset) which he STARS in by tge way. Died way to early. Amazing actor great movies like lost boys, license to drive, watchers, just on of the girls, dream a lil dream 2, oh what a night, fast getaway 1and2!! Rip brother.
Published 19 months ago by Mike

Growing up in the 80's I was a big sucker for Corey Haim films, and still am. It can be the worst of the worst like Demoltion University or Snowboard Academy, and I'll still bite.

Published on January 17, 2012 by Vampyre Mike

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent flick, wouldn't have garnered as much attention had Haim not passed away., January 17, 2012
Vampyre Mike (Lindenhurst, NY United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Decisions (DVD)

That being said he has also starred in some excellent movies that I know are good and fun, such as The Lost Boys and License to Drive. I wasn't quite sure what to expect from this one, and I was pretty much on point with my assumptions.

The acting in the movie is sub-par, most of these people seem to be really dry or pulling for some kind of emotions to drag into the dialogue. Besides Corey who is decent in his own right, he sadly looks kind of worse for wear through out the film, kind of like you can tell he's been through a rough life.

The plot is all over the place in the beginning and involves shootings, drugs, cops, thieves,double crossings, and a shady record producer. Eventually all of the plot lines kind of tie in and have a nice message in the end. Had this been done with better actors, more coherency and less B movie cheese this could have been a very good movie. Instead it just ends up being a decent B movie starring a bunch of people I have never heard of.

The camera work and visuals seem a little amateur-ish, but do get the job done. Also the DVD quality is decent but does hold a fair amount of grain. I was going to purchase this on Blu-Ray but after it had been released I have yet to find or even see a copy anywhere, including on Amazon.com. I guess the pre-orders and sales did so poorly they decided to pull the blu-ray production at the last minute? (If anyone can clarify, that would be great.)

In the end this movie has tried to capitalize on it's release because of Corey Haim's passing, is it a bad movie? No it's OK. But nothing to get too excited over.

Video Quality: C (Decent enough, but on the grainy side)
Audio Quality :B (Standard fare, seemed fine)
Aesthetics: B (Decent cover art, disliked the case because it didn't hold the disc well, especially during shipping)
Price: F (Too expensive for $20, not worth anything more than $5-10 at most)
Extras: D- (The special features are lacking besides a small behind the scenes featurette with the actors. It also lacks subtitles. I watch every movie with subtitles just in case I miss anything. However they must have rushed it out after he had died and disregarded adding them.)
Overall: C- (It's an alright movie, nothing too great, not worth the price or the hype surrounding it. Grab a cheap copy when it goes down if you want to see Haim in his final role.)

*On a stupid final note something struck me as very funny within the movie, near the beginning there is a DJ spinning records on a lawn in front of a house in what looks like L.A. A bunch of people are dancing and talking with no food to be seen or anything too crazy. Except a couch, oh yeah there is a couch on the lawn they are sitting on. One of the people at the party starts to talk about money and how these parties aren't cheap and cost a ton and how he is rolling in dough... Mind you they are sitting on a couch and dancing on a lawn with probably the most expensive thing being the DJ. I just don't get the BS this guy was slinging that these kinds of parties can be expensive lol. It made me kind of laugh to myself. I guess they didn't realize his surroundings when they put in the dialogue for his part =)*

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad for his last film, July 28, 2013
This review is from: Decisions (Amazon Instant Video)
I've been a die hard fan since the 90's. In all honesty Haim only had maybe a hand full of movies that stood out to the media. The rest have been low budget films with awful plots & acting. It seems he has aged a lot since the the Two Corey era but I still love the kid. Overall I will give this a B-. The content was decent but once again the acting is awful. R.I.P. to Corey Haim!

5.0 out of 5 stars One of haims final films!, December 19, 2012

2.0 out of 5 stars Decisions, January 19, 2012
This review is from: Decisions (DVD)
I've been a fan of Corey's sine the 1980's and it's sad that the last movie he did before he passed away isn't very good.It's not that he's a bad actor it's just he's given lousy scripts to work with.He looks pretty rough in this movie.something in his eyes that maybe indicated his drug use present or past.His character is not very likeable either.It has a twist ending and I appreciate the message it was trying to send but it still couldn't save this movie.

2.0 out of 5 stars Corey Heim's last movie. After a tragic carreer and life this is a fitting end. Could have been worse, but not much. I say C-, June 9, 2012
Tony Heck (Belgrade, MT USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Decisions (DVD)
"At the time things might seem like a good idea, but later on you find out that it's only the beginning of your troubles." A group of friends are having problems with money. They don't have enough and are in desperate need. They do what any logical people would do in that situation. They rob a bank. When things go wrong the money is wanted by more then just them. A crooked cop (Heim) will do anything to get it. That's when things go from bad to worse. This movie is being promoted as Corey Heim's last movie. I think the reason they are doing that is because that is really the only reason to see this. The budget is about $20 and the acting is just above high school plays. I'm not one of those people who think that the budget a movie has is directly related to how good it is though. I look at the quality of the whole and not just one aspect. That said there is really nothing good about this at all. The idea is overused and the acting is bad. It is a shame that after starting off so promising Corey Heim went out on this movie. Overall, not a good movie to remember Heim by. Watch "Lost Boys" again instead. I give it a C-

Decisions
Decisions by Jensen LeFlore (DVD - 2011)
Used & New from: $18.99