Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

on December 10, 2013
I bought this book and otners several years ago (like 6 or 7) when I was looking for ideas on extending our deck, adding another level, etc. It was a good resource for my purposes and cost less on Amazon than at Lowes or Home Depot.
on February 1, 2010
I bought this book to get ideas for my deck and patio project, this book made the job run very smooth and gave me time saving tips along the way, I would highly recommend this book for the average do-it-yourself handman.
on December 27, 2012
I have built decks before, but not at this level of difficulty. It has inspired me to try something new next year when I build a new deck half way around our retirement home in Ninilchik, Alaska.