Hachette Book Group
This price was set by the publisher
I Declare: 31 Promises to Speak Over Your Life Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
More About the Author
Top Customer Reviews
I plan for this to be my morning devotional for the next 12-15 months. Each month with each re-reading and meditation I will go further and deeper with the daily themes than I did the month before.
I am also keeping a notebook in which I will write my thoughts and insights. I have a section at the end where I am recording every time I see God's hand at work in my life. In just five days I have nine entries.
If you are looking for a daily devotional that is upbeat, inspiring and designed for someone with a busy life then this may be what you are looking for.
Joel Osteen reminds me of the inspirational, prosperity, think positive, God wants you to succeed, gospel preached at pulpit and in book, by Norman Vincent Peale.
31 essays on ways to change your life for the better, It is a book that I read in a day, and found thought provoking, and very inspirational. He can make his points in a worthwhile, humorous, way that one won't forget, in far fewer pages than many of the usual suspects in the TV and Mega Church world can.
There is a sincerity that comes across, as well, and he can be self-deprecating when it will help make his point.
The first day I attended the church I got in line afterwards to have him sign my copy of this book.
I shook his hand and told him I was a creative writer and hopeful future author recently moved here, with hopes of starting fresh, career-wise, personally and creatively, and asked if he had any advice for such a person.
He smiled, looked at me, and said "Wherever you go, there you are"....A message on my wall at home.
3 Simple Rules of Life:
If you don't go after what you want, you will never have it.
If you don't ask, the answer will always be no.
If you do not step forward, you will always be in the same place.
You think I was meant to go to church that day? :-D
This is a uber-fantastic piece of work. I could not be more pleased. Bravo!
"Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us." Ephesians 3:20 (King James Version)
1. I Declare God's incredible blessings over my life. I will see an explosion of God's goodness, a sudden widespread increase. I will experience the surpassing greatness of God's favor. It will elevate me to a level higher than I ever dreamed of. Explosive blessings are coming my way. This is my declaration.
2. I Declare I will experience God's faithfulness. I will not worry. I will not doubt. I will keep my trust in Him, knowing that He will not fail me. I will give birth to every promise God put in my heart and I will become everything God has created me to be. This is my declaration.
3. I Declare I have the grace I need for today. I am full of power, strength, and determination. Nothing I face will ever be too much for me. I will overcome every obstacle, outlast every challenge, and come through every difficulty better off than I was before. This is my declaration.
4. I Declare it's not too late to accomplish everything God has placed in my heart. I have not missed my window of opportunity. God has moments of favor in my future. He is preparing me right now because He is about to release something a special grace to help me accomplish that dream. This is my time. This is my moment. I receive it today! This is my declaration.
5. I Declare I am grateful for who God is in my life and for what He's done. I will not take for granted the people, the opportunities, and the favor He has blessed me with. I will look at what is right and not what is wrong.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Each day I found myself reading out loud because each day spoke directly to my experience. Pastor Osteen is truly an anointed man of God!Published 9 days ago by Just Me
I great little book. Can be kept in your car, pocket, or purse/ Good to have on hand for reading everyday.Published 10 days ago by jrg
Good book, but was the size of a wad of cash. Didn't think it was going to be so small.Published 14 days ago by Brittney
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Living
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Protestantism > Pentecostal & Charismatic
- Books > Religion & Spirituality
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Living > Inspirational
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Protestantism > Pentecostal