2,685 Reviews
 (2,260)

5.0 out of 5 stars Holds more than 36!
I'm happy with this purchase. Sturdy enough to hold the Keurig. I also found that if you flip every other K-cup upside down, you will be able to fit more than 36 K-cups in the drawer.
Published on September 19, 2012 by ProudMommy819

3.0 out of 5 stars Good service, good product, poor utility
Published on October 15, 2012 by jjshopper

5.0 out of 5 stars Holds more than 36!, September 19, 2012
This review is from: DecoBros K-cup Storage Drawer Holder for Keurig K-cup Coffee Pods (Kitchen)

5.0 out of 5 stars Morning coffee, October 2, 2012
Morning coffee just got a whole lot easier with this Keurig K-cup organiser. I have been wanting one for months since I saw them in Bed, Bath & Beyond, but got a better price here on Amazon. Made of metal mesh welded/soldered over a metal frame, both the outer shell and the drawer are very sturdy and do not wiggle at all under the weight of the Keurig machine when we use it. Each of the 6 rows holds 6 K-cups with room to spare. We also use the refillable cups- Solo-fill Reusable & Refillable K-cup® for Keurig® Brewers and Ekobrew Cup, Refillable Cup for Keurig K-cup Brewers, Brown, 1-Count - and they fit into the rows just fine, too. There are hard rubber "feet" on the bottom corners to protect your counter tops, and a covering on top to protect the unit and prevent spills from getting into your drawer. I tested this by accidentally spilling water onto it when I was refilling the Keurig, and it just puddled there without seeping through, so I didn't have to scramble to wipe it up right away. It's easy to clean. I put the drawer into the dishwasher (but didn't put it through the heat dry cycle), and sprayed the framework with some all-purpose cleaner, rinsed it in the sink, and laid it on a towel to dry.

Seller shipped fast. It arrived 2 days before the estimated delivery date. Packaging was perfect for the item. All in all, I am very pleased with my purchase.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good service, good product, poor utility, October 15, 2012
The service from this Amazon supplier was fast and efficient. The product was packaged well. The drawer is well made, operates smoothly, and, in my opinion is good value for the price. HOWEVER, please be aware of two drawbacks: the footprint of the drawer is quite big (cut the dimensions out of newspaper and put on the counter under your coffeemaker to visualize the space you will lose), and, fatally for my needs, the drawer raises the coffeemaker high enough under my (standard) top cabinets that I cannot fully raise the handle to insert the coffee pod. This product will not work if placed under cabinets.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy, Stackable, Vibration-Free, April 29, 2013
Stacking
I purchased two of these, then went back and bought a third a few weeks later. I have them stacked three high and they feel very stable. They don't shift when opening drawers or pushing gently and don't vibrate at all when operating the coffee maker. They have rubber feet that don't slide on the plastic top of my refrigerator and sink nicely into the foam top of the chassis underneath keeping it secured in place. The top surface seems fairly rigid, as I have not yet noticed any drooping from the weight of the Keurig and Baileys on top.

Contents
I can fit between 6 and 8 K-cups per column depending on the shape of the cup sidewalls and the orientation of the cups (reference customer images).

Operation
My first drawer operates very fluid; I would have guessed it was on rollers, but it's not. My second drawer required a little work; I had to bend the rear upper-framework of the drawer slightly to keep it from rubbing on the ceiling of the chassis. So, drawer number two works rather swell now. My third drawer also operates rather smooth right out of the box with the friction being between that of drawer#1 and corrected drawer#2.
When opened, the drawers are self supporting. The drawer stops opening once all but the rear 1" remains inside the chassis; this leverage keeps the drawer suspended open without any fear of it falling out onto the floor. If needed, you can lift the drawer at an angle and remove it just like any desk drawer can be removed.

Packaging
Don't be alarmed when first receiving the box and seeing 'Glass Drawer' on the top label; the center label should correctly state mesh drawer (reference customer images).
DON'T FORGET to clip the zip-tie on the front before trying to open the drawer.

Recommendation
I would highly recommend purchasing this K-cup drawer. It is one of the lower priced drawers on the market; it stacks well; it does not vibrate while operating the Keurig; it's sturdy; and it's a smooth operator.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, March 22, 2013
Easy action on the drawer, solid construction, andeasy to keep clean. The top is a bit textured and serves well as a spot to keep salt/pepper/etc on the counter top.

A word of caution... This drawer (and all like it I suspect) will not fit under your Keurig and still allow enough room for your pod to open far enough to make a new cup of coffee if the machine an drawer are stacked under a standard cabinet overhang. It's not a big deal, since the drawer provides flat "counter space" on it's top, but it is something to keep in mind.

5.0 out of 5 stars Practical and counter saving - LOVE it!, August 30, 2012
I have limited counter space, so when I saw this drawer, I thought it would be perfect. It is. We love it. Since my husband and I drink a lot of coffee, the 36-count drawer holds a our coffee machine and (almost) a weeks-worth of K cups. It has a nonskid mat on top, so our Keurig doesn't move. Both fit under our cabinets nicely. I have zero complaints. I love this product!

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT for entertaining or for business use, January 25, 2013
I have owned Keurig brewers since they were first introduced. I have tried several different K-Cup storage devices and they were fine for using at home. I recently installed a Keurig in one of our retail stores so that customers may have a cup of coffee, tea or hot chocolate. I didn't want to use the same carousel as I did at home so I looked for something different and this product stood out.

I like it for several reasons:

1. It takes up very little space, unlike most K-Cup holders, since it fits underneath the brewer instead of next to it.
2. It stores six cups in six separate rows which makes it easy to choose from.
3. I can pull the drawer out so that our customers can see what we are offering and choose from them.
4. It provides a nice base for the brewer.

This holder seems well built and has held up well for far. I plan on buying more of these as the seem to be the storage solution that I was looking for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Coffee Storage drawer, August 30, 2012
Amazon Customer (Columbia, MO USA) - See all my reviews
I wanted a convenient way to store my Keurig cups and found this storage drawer was the perfect choice. The machine easily sits on top of the drawer which makes it very easy to access the K-cup of your choice. The drawer holds plenty of the K-cups and refilling it is easy. I am very pleased with this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really holds 42 K cups, and is a very well made item, November 26, 2012
We quickly noticed that if you invert every other cup this item easily holds 42 cups. It is attractive and very well made.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice organizer for kcups, still fits under counter, November 6, 2012
Good stuff:
1. It holds about 36 k-cups. Easier to fit if you flip them over every other one.
2. I have low upper kitchen cabinets and my mini Keurig fits on top of this with room to open the top and pour in a mug of water.
3. The cover material works great for catching the inevitable drops of water that will be spilled.
4. Enough room on the side of a mini-Keurig for a teacup plate.

Ok stuff:
1. The cover material on the top can be scuffed.

Not so good stuff:
Mine arrive with one side of the drawer's top metal rod bulging out about 1/4" which caused the drawer to stick when I attempted to open it. Rather than deal with the hassle of returning it, I used a rubber mallet to hammer it back in, but that just popped the bulge to the back. I can live with the back bulged out since I have pulled the drawer away from the wall enough so that the bulge is hidden in the back. The shipping container had no damage so this happened before it was shipped to me, and appears to be a manufacturing defect since it was not dented inward, but was dented outward.