Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Decoding the Executive Woman's Dress Code
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on March 12, 2012
This is a very short book (about 10 pages), but it makes several good points. One is that a career woman's clothes should not be "a reflection of who she is" but rather the "corporate uniform showing she is a team player". That is an interesting point, and I had not considered clothes in that way before. I am glad I read this book.
on June 22, 2013
Appreciated the insight into business wear and the tips. I liked the tip especially about asking yourself about your clothes and how it helps you be a team player. I must admit that we as women prefer our individuality and to stand out but this book helps . A good read!
on December 12, 2014
I find this book very helpful. Yes, all of us might have known what is written on this book but some are not. With the generation today, everyone dress as they like without thinking of some people may think about them. I must agree to the author that how you dress shows what personality do you have. Sometimes wearing an inappropriate dress in some situation especially applying for work can send some wrong signal unintentionally.
on May 21, 2012
This book is short, and not good. It is not so much a guide to telling you what you should wear, but who's fashion sense you should follow and why. I was hoping for some fashion tips, such as what sort of office skirt to wear with what, or how to mix and match clothing. Instead the entire thing can be summed up by two points:

The type of clothing you wear can convey messages about who people want to think you are.

Wear what the top female managers in your place of employment wear.

Even in this short book, I felt there was a lot of padding material. The book could have been improved by some real tips on what to wear.
on December 12, 2015
I would like this book to be broader but truth is, It is succint and you can read it in 5 minutes. Worried about you've tried it all and still in the back bench? Try implementing theses advise and cast your own Successful woman story!!!
on April 26, 2013
This book stated pretty obvious facts that I already knew based on color psychology. I think it could have been expanded on.
on September 23, 2015
CEO, Business Tycoon ladies this is a great guide for being a woman in a high power position or just working in the office.
on October 15, 2015
Instead of purging my closet, I reorganized it into sections. Not only is it seasonal but it is now business/casual.
on August 27, 2015
Helpful book very plain and simple but very handy
on August 2, 2013
There wasn't anything new in this very short book. I don't recommend wasting your time with it unless you don't know anything at all about dressing for work.