Customer Discussions > The Lost Symbol (Dan Brown) forum

Decoding The Lost Symbols Conference

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Sep 4, 2009 1:19:37 PM PDT
Arion Love says:
Decoding The Lost Symbols Conference

http://www.intotheduat.com/decoding_conference.html

Fans and enthusiasts of Dan Brown will have a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity on November 8th when speakers from around the world gather in Los Angeles for a symposium focusing on Dan Brown's latest book, "The Lost Symbol"

Date: November 8, 2009
Place: Glendale Hilton Hotel Los Angeles

Posted on Sep 4, 2009 1:37:40 PM PDT
Cory says:
I think people read to much into dan's books.

Posted on Sep 6, 2009 2:05:22 PM PDT
Denali.fire says:
I agree cory...somewhat like "treekies" some believe the enterprise really does exist! (It really doesn't exist....does it?)

Posted on Sep 6, 2009 9:20:54 PM PDT
Cory says:
but denali, the treekies need something to believe in, since they cant believe they will ever get laid...

Posted on Sep 16, 2009 5:57:27 AM PDT
Why didn't they schedule the conference for washington DC?

Posted on Sep 24, 2009 6:17:59 AM PDT
CryptoNumerology & The Apotheosis: Another Layer Of Mystery To Dan Brown's Latest Thriller

Two books have been released this year, each focusing on the esoteric underpinnings of the foundation of the Unites States of America and the symbolism related to these underpinnings that are scattered all over Washington D.C. and most notably in the U.S. Capitol building itself. The books are Dan Brown's novel, The Lost Symbol, and William Henry's non-fiction work, Freedom's Gate: The Lost Symbols in the U.S. Capitol. Both of these authors focus heavily on a painting called The Apotheosis that adorns the top of the interior of the Capitol's great dome.

In this paper we are going to apply what I call CryptoNumerology (basically a system of gematria based on the English alphabet www.secretofnine.com) to the concepts inherent in the notion of the apotheosis as it pertains to the Capitol Dome.

CryptoNumerology, a form of English-based gematria, uses the simple serial code of A=1 through Z=26. A working hypothesis underlying this divination system is that the number 9 is a key element in the nature of our reality, may in some manner be connected to the phenomenon of synchronicity, and is intrinsically woven into the holographic fabric of the interdimensional Mulitverse.

NINE IS THE KEY = 144 = THE SECRET KEY = MULTIVERSE
1+4+4 = 9
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Read the entire article:
http://theoddmind.ning.com/profiles/blogs/cryptonumerology-amp-the

Posted on Oct 3, 2009 7:47:24 PM PDT
How pathetic....

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 6, 2012 6:39:10 AM PST
Gary,

Hey! How ya been? We have both been busy spreading around 'Simple English Gematria' ("CrytoNumerology"), synchronism (synchronicity), Freemasonry symbolism, 'The Conglomerate of nonparallel-universes' (Multiverse).

Gematria is being discussed on both the Judaism Forum & Christianity Forum here. Please add your expertise!

I'm going to add your link to my essay on 'Simple(6,74) English(7,74) Gematria(8,74)' on 7seals.yuku.com
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  7
Total posts:  8
Initial post:  Sep 4, 2009
Latest post:  Dec 6, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The Lost Symbol: A novel
The Lost Symbol: A novel by Dan Brown (Paperback - 2010)
3.3 out of 5 stars   (4,185)