- Paperback: 192 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Companies; 1st edition (December 15, 2001)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0071379533
- ISBN-13: 978-0071379533
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 6 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13.6 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,725,826 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Decoding Wall Street Paperback – December 15, 2001
Top 20 lists in Books
View the top 20 best sellers of all time, the most reviewed books of all time and some of our editors' favorite picks. Learn more
More About the Author
Top Customer Reviews
While this book is certainly of value to the do-it-your-selfer, the person who relies on professional help will find it invaluable. The next time you speak with your investment advisor representatve or financial planner, your glazed over eyes and blank stare will be replaced by knowing smile and a sharp wit. There is no substitute for understanding the concepts and the terms of the markets. This book does it.