Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on August 14, 2011
I bought this for a bathroom remodel done on a very tight budget. I installed it into an IKEA vanity top with integrated sink. We've been using it for a little over a month now and I'm super happy I bought it. The installation was simple and we haven't had any problems. I was skeptical because it's so inexpensive compared to similarly styled modern faucets that cost 4 times as much, but I can confirm that this is a good quality product. I bought a second one to use when I redo the other bathroom. If you want a modern look on a budget, this is a smart choice.
on March 10, 2012
This is a very nice faucet. A lot simpler design than the 3 piece rigmarole that was on the pedestal sink that I purchased this to replace. Relatively easy to install. Helps to have a small adjustable wrench. You need a wrench and flat head screw driver to tighten the mounting bracket. I can't remember but you either hold the screw driver still and tighten the nut or vice versa. Helps to have a second hand to hold the faucet straight while installing. It comes with two unattached 19" supply hoses. You have to "screw" the hoses to the faucet which I would recommend be done before installing the faucet. Don't even think it's possible to do afterwards.

As stated above I used this on a pedestal sink that had a three piece faucet. I didn't use a Decor Star PLATE-7B Bathroom Vessel Vanity Sink Faucet 4" Hole Cover Deck Plate Escutcheon Brushed Nickel to cover the two other holes left but purchased a Premier 552029 13-Ounce Soap Dispenser, Brushed Nickel (which is also really nice) and a hole cover. Should have purchased another dispenser and used it for hand lotion.

This doesn't have a mechanism for operating a sink stopper. You need to buy a Decor Star PU-002-TB 1 5/8" Bathroom Faucet Vessel Vanity Sink Pop Up Drain Stopper With Overflow Brushed Nickel which Amazon sells and is made by Decor.
review image review image
on April 27, 2012
Shipping and packaging: 5 stars
Speed of Delivery: 5 stars
Seller & returns handling: 5 stars
Value: 5 stars
Quality: 4 stars (had some defects on my 2nd faucet)
Installation Ease: 5 stars (considering my boxes did not include any installation manual at all)

I ordered 2 faucets through amazon, fulfilled by Faucetland - I notice now there is a different reseller so I can only vouch for the service I got from Faucetland (the other seller of this product). Shipment was fast considering they came from overseas. One faucet was very nice, but the 2nd one had some defects. After sending them the pictures, Faucetland promptly refunded the second faucet - I would order from them again.

If you are doing a budget remodel, and need a faucet that has the look of modern, sleek faucets, then this one will do. It is not going to have the excellent finish of a $200 faucet, but it is still very nice and definitely passable. They are easy to install (easier than the IKEA faucet I bought for another bathroom) and they came with braided/stainless supply hoses that fit standard US 3/8" connections on the water supply side. The IKEA faucet unfortunately came with non-standard 1/2" connector on the braided hose, so I had to change out both of my water shut off valves in the other bathroom.

These Decor faucets feel heavy and solid. They do not come with a drain so I ordered a pop-up drain with no overflow Decor Star - Decor Star PU-003-TB 1 1/2" Bathroom Faucet Vessel Vanity Sink Pop Up Drain Stopper Without Overflow Brushed Nickel.

The faucet was installed on an IKEA Braviken double sink in the master bathroom. The vertical part appears a little taller than I expected, but is still nice. For $60, I figured I could not go wrong, even if these end up being replaced in a couple years, but they look nice enough that we might just keep them longer. They match up nicely with the Kingston Brass Concord shower fixtures we have installed in the same bathroom.

The only little thing I don't like is the tiny plastic red/blue button on the top handle part. I have noticed these on a lot of different faucets to indicate which way is hot or cold. It takes away the elegance of the faucet, so we might just remove the indicator, but then there will be a tiny hole in front.
review image review image review image
on November 15, 2013
We purchased this faucet March 2012 for our guest bathroom and we loved it so we just purchased 2 more for our master bathroom remodel (November 2013). I am disappointed to see that the product we received isn't the same as the first. They changed the tip of the faucet and the base has a separate piece now. I wish we could get the first ones where it was all one piece. Otherwise this is a great faucet. I may try calling customer service. The first time we bought them they were $65 and this time they were $49. Maybe that has something to do with it. I don't know. Disappointed. I'd like to make this a 5-star review and I will if I can get the same product as before.
on November 1, 2015
One of the install packets was missing from one of the two faucets I purchased (two silver washers were in the box instead of one), so I used the two screws, two nuts, washer and anchor from one of the old faucets that I replaced. Also, the water coming out of the aerators was very noisy and hard so I bought two new aerators from Home Depot for $5.74 each. Now they work fine with nice smooth running water that's not noisy. I used the old install parts and bought the new aerators instead of opting for an exchange or return with the seller because I didn't have time and had to put my bathrooms back together. P.S. these faucets work will with IKEA bathroom vanities.
Pictures attached: box with missing install packet; new aerators from Home Depot; old used screws, nuts, washer and anchor from old faucets that I used for installing one of the new faucets; finished faucets with Home Depots' aerator.
review image review image review image review image
on April 23, 2013
I bought 2 of these for a standard bathroom remodel. I like the look of the faucet and it fit perfectly in an ikea sink top. Installation was easy; no hassles there. But, while the water is running, there is a steady drip off the bottom tip of the spout. And, the water doesn't come out nicely either - not in a regular stream one may expect. Its hard to describe, but it just doesn't seen normal. Both of them are loud as well. I know it sounds crazy, but the noise is very noticeable when you have them on full blast. I think these will be temporary until we do some more research and find something we like better. Please note, these are in a master bathroom, being used day in day out, so thay may be better suited for a guest bath or powder room. Spend the money on a name brand (Delta, Moen, etc) for daily use.
on August 27, 2014
I usually wait a few months before reviewing but I installed it today, had the same noisy, uneven flow a lot of other reviewers complained about, and I'm pretty sure I figured out the problem. The faucet ships with two extra screens, and they are all three installed in the aerator. So the flow is greatly impeded by three screens. It doesn't flow quite perfectly with two removed, but better than a lot of faucets I've used. The flow just falls apart slightly before hitting the bowl and is a little splattery on impact. But it's real minor. No water comes close to splashing out of the sink. Using it with an Ikea Hamnviken sink--no rise from lip of bowl to faucet base. For the price, I'm very pleased with the faucet.
on January 11, 2015
Needed to replace two bathroom faucets in our hall bath that just didn't work right after only about a year (they were the waterfall type). I wanted something inexpensive (but not "cheap looking"), contemporary and that would reach out high enough and far enough so the water stream wasn't close to the bowls edge. These worked fine. So far so good. I did what another review had recommended and took out the extra screens from one of the faucets whose water stream was a bit off - fixed the problem straight away. Pressure is fine and mine are not noisy at all. I would purchase them again.
on August 2, 2015
The faucet looks nice. But over a year of very infrequent use (it's in a bathroom we never use) it is becoming completely corroded. I thought maybe it just needed a good cleaning, but i've tried a bunch of times and the finish is just wearing off over time. Definitely go for a better brand name...
on January 19, 2016
it looked nice brand new. i opened hte faucet up to take a look, saw the ceramic bearings. while most of the faucet is well made, there are some critical flaws. they type of metal they used stains very easily with hard water. it's night and day compared to higher quality stainless/nickel faucets. in real world use it's very ugly.

it's loud, the water diffuser is poorly made and creates unnecssary hissing annoying sounds when in use. it makes more of a difference than you think.

the worst is the filter nozzle tip is made with very poorly quality threads, at least on mine. it looks metal but it's plastic. i'm very good (handy) about not crossthreading, but these poorly tapped threads will still do it even on me. your average homeowner will have no chance with these threads.

for $80 on local circular sale, you get a established brand that is much better quality. it's a lot better value. plus some come with sink tail pipes which this does not. the extra cost of a sink tail pipe makes this even more expensive.