5.0 out of 5 stars My new favorite cookie book, would be great for beginngers
I have Cookie Craft, which is a popular book on decorating cookies, but I have to say this book is even better than that great book. The step by step instructions and pictures are perfect for a cookie novice and appeal to a seasoned cookie baker as well. The author is very thorough in going over all the materials, supplies, potential issues, etc. And on top of that, I...
Published 22 months ago by nnsuch

3.0 out of 5 stars Good instruction
Books has a lot of good information and pictures to help you design interesting cookies. As new new cookie decorator I appreciated the designs and tips.
Published 18 months ago by Stefanie X. Falzone

‹ Previous | 1 2 38 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes decorating cookies simple!, November 23, 2012
This review is from: Decorating Cookies: 60+ Designs for Holidays, Celebrations & Everyday (Paperback)
I've been a long time follower of Bridget Edwards' Bake at 350 blog, so I was thrilled to see that she had come out with a book where she shares her cookie making talents. The ideas in the book cover a wide range of themes and occasions where cookies would be appreciated and enjoyed. Lots of the basics are covered, from several cookie recipes (Key Lime Pie cookies!), to icing consistency and how to make sure your cookies maintain their shape while baking. It was fun to find some of my other favorite cookiers serving as "guest bakers" and offering helpful tips of their own.

The first thing I noticed about the cookies was not only were they completely charming, but the techniques used to decorate the cookies are quite simple. I really liked the elegant Wedding Dress and Wedding Cake Cookies and also the Edible Coupon cookies, which allow kids to use an edible pen to write in what they will do for the recipient. Many of the cookies include how-tos for different decorative techniques, like the flat icing dots on the Chocolate Dipped Strawberry Cookies, but all of them are shown and explained in simple terms. I'm hoping Decorating Cookies is the first book of many by Bridget Edwards!

5.0 out of 5 stars YUMMMMMM, November 20, 2012
This book is fantastic. I havent started making any cookies yet but that's just because I dont have all the supplies yet. (I cant wait) The book is laid out in easy step-by-step instructions and looks very easy to follow.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful book!, November 10, 2012
This is a wonderful step by step book for either a beginner or amateur cookie decorator. The pictures are wonderful and very descriptive. There are so many cute ideas that I hadn't thought of before. I would highly recommend this book to anyone who is interested in cookie decorating.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cookies, December 30, 2012
Just starting to use this but their basic cookie recipe (without the almond) tastes like the cookies I was getting from a cupcake bakery. They are wonderful. Can wait to make more and try icing them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Review by beachbrights.blogspot.com, November 3, 2012
Length:: 2:54 Mins

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW!!, October 9, 2012
To learn how to make decorated cookies from the biggest pro in the biz is life changing! I have been a fan of Bridget and her blog Bake at 350 for a long time now. When I heard she had a book coming out I was beyond excited. The photos are beautiful and her instruction makes the most beautiful designs doable for the amateur. My kids want to make every single cookie in the book and you know what ~ we just might do that! Thanks Bridget for being such a great inspiration to all of us aspiring cookie decorators!

5.0 out of 5 stars You will be inspired and educated!, October 5, 2012
This book is a must have for anyone who is planning on making cookies this holiday season. I especially love the tips on royal icing that she provides. I love the look of royal iced cookies, but have struggled to pefect the technique. As a cookie baker who is looking to improve her skill set, I found this to be a very helpful as well as a beautiful book to look at. Not only are the tips she provides excellent, visually you will be inspired.

5.0 out of 5 stars 10 Star Cookie Book!, July 31, 2013
This has become my cookie bible. Bridget really produced a beautiful book and it is so easy to follow. I have been making royal icing decorated cookies for a year and there really is not one cookie in the book that I would not attempt because her instructions are excellent. I've made quite a few and I have been so happy with the finished cookie. Tons of information. A must have for the cookie maker.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must for Cookie Decorators!!, January 23, 2013
This book has many inpsiring designs and recipes its a must for the cookie decorator!! I will definatly be buying from this author again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Cookie Decorating Book, January 2, 2013
This is the best cookie decorating book I've purchased. Bridget Edwards does a great job of sharing her techniques and helpful hints.

‹ Previous | 1 2 38 | Next ›

Decorating Cookies: 60+ Designs for Holidays, Celebrations & Everyday
Decorating Cookies: 60+ Designs for Holidays, Celebrations & Everyday by Bridget Edwards (Paperback - October 2, 2012)
$17.95 $12.03