Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

Format: Paperback|Change

on October 7, 2009
This book truly lives up to its title. The books takes you a tour of varied decorating styles, ideas and functionality. It's a must for anyone who is ready to make a change or just loves home decorating.
on October 2, 2013
I found it very useful as the content in the book is methodically illustrated.I like the book very much.Thank you
on March 20, 2013
you are much better off downloading the houzz app as it has an infinite number of creative decorating ideas for every room in the house and best of all - it's free : )
on October 23, 2012
Enjoyed looking through the book at different ideas. I have had books that I like better, but it was still fun to look at and get new ideas.
on May 11, 2009
The book arrived in very good condition. The only complaint that I have is it did take a long time to get to me. I know I can't blame that on the seller but I just thought I would mention it. Also, the slowness of the delivery will play a big part in my decision to order from this seller again. So, long story short, loved the book, hated the delivery time and oh yes, not willing to pay for the fastest delivery option. I think 5-7 business days is plenty of time to get a buyer thier merchandise.