Facility Spring Cleaning Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Made in Italy Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now May4th

Format: Paperback|Change

on August 6, 2011
I really truly love this book. As a diy, home decor, crafting nut this book was very inspirational, full of beautiful and fun ideals. Several of the projects appealed to my tastes and style. It got my creative wheels turning and enjoyed every second of reading and flipping through it, even the things that weren't "me" were still very interesting. And I like that all the projects are budget friendly a big plus for those of us on a tight budget.
on February 12, 2011
This special issue from BH&G is a gem. There are tons of ideas that are not hard to do and that sparked my imagination. For example, one idea is to re-purpose a shower caddy into a gift-wrap supply station. I appreciate the number of "up-cycling" ideas that are in this collection. It also has a nice layout that is easy to digest and very fun to flip through.
on May 4, 2011
I have alot of decorating books. This is hands down one of the best and most practical of the bunch. Full, full, full of great ideas!
on October 31, 2012
I purchased this book in hopes that it would help me as I re-decorate my house. I get such good ideas from Better Homes and Gardens and I was anxious to receive it. The book is full of great and affordable ideas and projects, however it does not suit my taste. It is very taste specific. More country, shabby chic. If this was the direction I was going in it would be perfect.
on December 25, 2013
This was helpful in that it stimulated my creative side and spurred me to think more creatively about my space, however, I found the specific ideas laid out in this book fit only the narrowest of style margins. There is a ton of material supporting the shabby chic style, the modern cottage style, and even a little bit of the kitschy stuff, but that's about it. I found little to promote clean modern room design, architectural styles, etc. But if you like what you see on the cover and in the preview, then your in for a treat, because there's a LOT more where that came from. Nevertheless, the creativity displayed in the ideas is quite encouraging and really motivates you to start looking at things in a new way, and that is pretty cool. In the end I'm not sorry I purchased it, but it wasn't quite all I was hoping for.
on November 5, 2011
I first borrowed this book from my local library. After I put a sticky note on half the pages to mark a great idea before I even finished half the book, I knew I was going to have to buy the darn thing. There are so many creative, DIY ideas in this book. It shows so many different styles that anyone could find something to like and easily adapt it to one's own color/pattern/design preferences. While it only has a few step-by-step instructions for some of the ideas, I like that it includes resources for a majority of what's in the pictures.

I've been looking for good, AFFORDABLE ideas to help me redecorate my small condo, and this book has really got my creative juices flowing! If you are looking for ideas to help you put the finishing touch on any room in your home, this is a fantastic book to have!
on November 24, 2012
I really like this book because it's like my very own printed Pinterest. The best part of the ideas is that it will tell you about how much it cost to make them and the majority of the things are stuff you already have in your house and they are just upcycled. It's a fun present for someone who is crafty and needs ideas and likes one of a kind decorations.
on May 17, 2012
I really love this book, I have purchased other books that sounded similar but this one really has some great ideas for decorating on a budget. It has ideas for reusing or recycling items for different uses than they were originally made.. also lots of good ideas on how to make something old your tired of look completely different and new. Really creative ideas I would have never thought of on my own.
on January 27, 2011
Very good book with lots of cheap ideas that really look nice!!! One of the best books i have found!!!!
on April 9, 2014
I got my first apt. and I wanted something that will help me to keep my new place, clean, clear and organize.. and some ways not to over do it, or over spend on decoration or stuff.... it help me to recycle stuff that i have and use it without spening so much money... got some great ideas how to have my place the way i wanted and be happy...
I hope with this review can help others