Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Format: Audio CD|Change

on January 2, 2013
This is my favorite of'es albums yet though it's too hard to compare Wayne's albums, so many have been good, just like this one, packed fulla energy you may not be prepared for 1st listen. at first, I thought, what the hell because this is his most dirty and real lyrics he's put out in a long time but after a few listens, its greatness appears itself to the listener. 5 stars
on August 30, 2014
Got both dedication for my nephew Israel Rodriguez for his Birthday & he Loved them, Thanks. :)
review image
6. Burn 3/5
7. Amen ft Boo 4/5
8. Get Smoked ft Lil Mouse 4/5
9. My Homies Still Remix Ft Young Jeezy, Gudda Gudda, Jae Millz 4/5
**This Song is Dope. It is amazing! I only gave it a 4/5 because i Personally like the origional version with Big Sean**
10. Green Ranger ft J Cole 5/5
11. Don't Like 5/5
12. No Lie 5/5
13. Magic ft Flo 4/5
14. Wish You Would 5/5
15. A Dedication 5/5

Ok some more info. Those ratings were MY personal opinions. This Mixtape is amazing and it is a must have for Wayne fans and hip hop lovers. Mercy is my personal favorite the beat is amazing (it is a remake of Kanye West's song Mercy) Nicki and Wayne both go hard. No Worries is on IANAHB2 and so is the origional My Homies Still. No Lie is an amazing track. Overall this is a solid mixtape. Wayne went hard as usual and I'm Glad Nicki was on thias mixtape!
on January 3, 2016
The CD itself is fine. I bought the cd thinking I was buying an actual CD with original case and all. It ended up being a burned cd that came in a cardboard cover.
on October 24, 2013
The disc was brand new never been open the music sounds great and anybody who loves Wayne`s music would love this cd
on May 14, 2015
got it for my son he loves it
on January 7, 2013
I got this CD at a really great price, fast $ easy. I was in a crunch. Not having time to run out to malls & go to multiple places, I got all I needed in 15 minutes, one stop, all great prices!!!
on December 31, 2012
I bought this for my husband. He LOVES it,I do to. Lil Wayne is the best rapper. The only thing we dont really like is track 10 because of Lil Mouse but thats a personal prefrence. As parents of a 13 yearold.
on April 8, 2013
LOVE LOVE LOVE ME SOME LIL WAYNE! THIS ALBUM IS GREAT, AS ALL HIS ALBUMS ARE!!! WEEZY F BABY= BEST RAPPER ALIVE! TRU!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 2, 2013
Last year Wayne went through a real lyrical slump. I mean he never was in the same caliber as Nas or Andre 3000 but he's always been a decent rapper. This mix-cd proves that he still has it.