Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

on December 15, 2012
I bought this doll for my 5 year old daughter for her birthday. She just love this doll and play with it all the time and even sleeps with it. This doll is very pretty and well made. Her legs is bendable,, so she can sit an also getting her dress is very easy. This la dee da doll is all about dots, her dress and leggings is covered in all different size and color dots. Her hair is consist of these colors blue, pink, purple, blonde, orange with a pink and green removeable bow in his hair. She comes with these accsessories a white purse with dot jewelery on it, necklace, gift box, doll stand, and dee- licious design activities book. All little girls will love to have this doll, so get it if you can, you will not regret it.
on March 17, 2013
I buy these dolls on sale, because $20 for what you get isn't worth it. They're a mess. They're so cute and I love their hair and makeup. Ii only use them as decorations, but I couldn't play with them if I wanted to. Their hair would get messed up way too fast and they can't pose well at all. It's a good thing they come with a stand because that's all they're good for, when they arent tipping over. They need to do some work on these. They have potential, but currently suck. I will keep buying them because I love love love how they look, but I won't pay full price. Because they didn't seem to put full effort in them. I have also bought this as a gift for a girl and shown other children. They love them too. If you don't mind a doll that's not 100% and you can spare that much for a toy, your son or daughter will love these fun bright new dolls.
on August 10, 2013
Bought two of these for my 6 year old granddaughter. One for her and also one for her 9 year old sister to play with her. They both loved them. Outfits are really cute (perfect for 6 and 9 year old girls) and not over the top like some of the Barbie outfits. Not too much of a choice in accessories for these dolls, but assume that will change.
on January 16, 2013
This is a neat doll. My 3 and a half year old loved her. Her legs bend at the knee joints and she comes with stickers and a plastic gift and a hand bag. i would recommend this.
on January 9, 2013
We have Dee - Bollywood and Dee - Dots of style. They are both adorable and have really great attention to detail in their hair, makeup and fashion.
on January 10, 2013
These are so cute and my girls love playing with them. Great quality, good imagination being used, and I love all the color!
on February 26, 2013
My six year old daughter loves this doll. So cute and colorful and just the right size. I definitely recommend.
on January 17, 2013
the doll was met with great excitement. My grand daughter loved it and it is an addition to her doll collection
on January 7, 2013
It's a cute doll and a lot bigger than I thought it was going to be. My daughter really likes it. Very nice.
on January 15, 2013
Adorable little doll, my girl loves it and plays with it all the time!! Going to get the whole set