5.0 out of 5 stars Love this product!!
Published on July 20, 2011 by Renee M. Stephen

I bought the authentic Dead Sea Cosmetics (DSC) mineral magnetic mud mask for my wife / mother-in-law at a mall kiosk in June and they loved it. So you can imagine when I saw this for $70 (i.e., the exact same jar as in the Amazon photo) I jumped on the greatly discounted price and bought TWO jars.
However, when the package arrive (via international post from Israel...
Published 24 months ago by David W. Hiipakka

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this product!!, July 20, 2011
This review is from: Deep Sea Cosmetic Dead Sea DSC Black Diamond - Magnetism Mud Mask (Misc.)
Bought this product at the mall kiosk. The associate was very helpful in explaining how to use it properly. It has a strong magnetic pull & is full of minerals so you only want to use this product once, maybe twice, per week. With that said, it should last over a year, making it very affordable when averaged out. To use it properly, she explained to me to use it on a clean dry face, rub the product over your face in an upward motion, and then using the magnet (which is extremely strong) wrap the magnet in a paper towel (I have found it best to cover it at least twice otherwise you can't get the product off the magnet). When using the magnet, you only want to barely glide it over your skin, do not press down. It will lift the product off and it will adhere to the magnet. It's actually very cool to see. Do NOT wash your face is what she told me. You want to leave the minerals on your face. You can then use the milk cleanser. It will remove any extra dirt from your skin but leave the minerals behind. I have noticed a dramatic improvement in my complexion since using this product. Don't think I will be using anything else now that I've found this brand.

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting Product, March 17, 2012
This mud is very interesting. I am amazed at how it works and I have never before used anything that was magnetic. It is a little hard to put on, that may just be me, but after you do you leave it on for about 7 minutes and then take it off with a kleenex wrapped around a magnet. It is amazing. You can not use water only a magnet and don't let the magnet be exposed because you will never remove the particles from the magnet, they must stay on the kleenex. Once you remove the magnet from the kleenex, which is not an easy task , then it goes back to looking like a black cream. Don't get the particles on your hands, they can't be washed off, only removed with the magnet. That having been said, when the magnetic particles are removed, there is a oil left on your face to be rubbed in and then you clean with Deep Sea Milk. It is fascinating to remove the mud. your face really feels great when you are through.
This all takes a little time, but your skin does glow when you are finished. If you enjoy taking time for yourself you would probably like this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Magnetic mask, June 2, 2013
I am nearing the end of my first one and needed a new container. I have bad red-head skin with lots of red and I break out on my cheekbones. As soon as that starts back I use this product and the redness and breakout is gone overnight! Just be careful with the magnet, if that stuff gets on it instead of the tissue you will never get it off :)

5.0 out of 5 stars FROM feeling Scammed to totally delighted. Changed from 1 pt to 5 pts., December 24, 2012
Well I am updating my review, tried out the product and totally loved it. Seems like DEEP SEA has been replaced by DEAD SEA. Good results afTer using it and the price is right. Although what I indicated about the product info is correct the product is totally awesome! So from 1 pt I give it a 5.

My sister purchased the DEEP SEA COSMETICS magnetic mud mask, $180 value...She bought it at a Mall Kiosk, she loved it and she had me try it out. I loved it! Really, really works! So as a gift (a very expensive one at that) she found it on AMAZON and got it as a gift for me....I waited 4 weeks for it to arrive from Israel. It arrived and what I got was AROMA "Dead" Sea Royal Diamond Quantum Energy Mask. The picture in Amazon is exactly the product my sister had gotten at a Kiosk at the mall (much cheaper or so we thought) but what arrived is nothing like the picture and it is called Aroma. Buyer beware. Have not tried out the product, don't know if I will or maybe I will just try to return it.. This product still costs a lot of money; so those of you that found it more expensive at the mall, what is being shipped from this site is not the same thing you got at the Kiosk at the mall. Do not feel scammed if you paid more at the Kiosk, this is NOT the same product...I may be the one getting scammed here.
DO NOT BUY this product if what you are looking for is the Deep Sea Cosmetic, it is not the same thing.
I got it from "Queen Of Sheba- Shipping Original Products From Israel". The other shippers may be the correct ones but this one is not shipping DEEP SEA COSMETICS. BEWARE!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars fooled me!!, June 9, 2012
Bought Black Diamond Magnetism Mud Mask at mall kiosk. Paid approx $200.00. I really like the product,just don't like being taken advantage of. Buy online if interested.

5.0 out of 5 stars I was dobtful but this is an amazing product, May 15, 2013
I have always dodged the aggressive sales people at the mall. My sister got bushwhacked and bought just about everything!. She gave me the mask as a gift and I have gone from skeptic to fan. My 50 year old skin has never looked better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!, October 24, 2011
I bought this at a mall kiosk. I love the product! It is a lot cheaper on line... lesson learned. You must cover the magnet with a paper towel and double it over. Since I have started using a few of their products, people HAVE noticed. My husband loves my very soft skin and I never told him that I started doing anything different!! I love the feel of my face after I use this!

5.0 out of 5 stars This stuff is amazing, May 10, 2013
I was first approached by a kiosk worker in the mall who wanted to sell me this for a 'sale' price of around $200.00. Of course I thought I'd Google it just to see what the online prices were. I had no idea there'd be such a drastic difference.

This mask is magnetic. You remove it with a paper towel wrapped around the included magnet. And it works really well to remove impurities and leave your face moisturized. Use at night so the moisture can soak into your skin.

2.0 out of 5 stars Thought I was buying Dead Sea Cosmetics...but a totally different product came !, December 2, 2012
However, when the package arrive (via international post from Israel there was NO DSC product inside....instead only a brown generic box called "AROMA DEAD SEA DIAMOND Quantum Energy Mask." My MIL tried it today and said it's totally different....most critically that the "mineral stone" it comes with doesn't lift off the dried mask like the authentic DSC magnetic mud mask. BUYER BEWARe...I think I was had !

5.0 out of 5 stars REBECCA W. REYES, June 15, 2014
DEEP SEA COSMETIC DEAD SEA BLACK DIAMOND - MAGNESTISM MUD MASK IS THE BEST EVER. I ONLY WISH THAT IT WAS LESS EXSPENSIVE AND DID NOT COST AS MUCH.

THANKS AGAIN