5.0 out of 5 stars Great Set of games
Published 20 months ago by Justin T. Maciver

1.0 out of 5 stars Package is BROKEN! You WILL NOT GET STALKER!
Apparently you get every game in this package except Stalker. It only gave me a multiplayer CD Key, which isn't redeemable through Steam, and Amazon's own product page lists the download version as 'currently unavailable'. Amazon really has to get its act together with these downloads.
Published 20 months ago by Paid Off Reviewer 00873

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Set of games, May 26, 2013
This review is from: Deep Silver Power Pack Volume 2 [Download] (Software Download)
I purchased this set of four games, and within minutes I had a game code in my inbox. This set allowed me to use the code with STEAM, and I added the 4 product keys and steam began the download. I am told there are 2 versions of this product one that is not for use with STEAM and one that works. I cant say for sure but I had zero issues. Saints Row games I do not suggest for younger gamers, they both have adult content and play a lot like the Grand Theft Auto series. The players are gangsters and has weapons that are "adult only". Overall this game pack was a great value and well worth the money. If this does not work with steam for you, contact Amazon and request a new key that works with steam, they have done this for me in the past and normally takes just a few minutes once you reach an agent that understands your request.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, November 27, 2013
awesome deal. just couldn't let it pass by. you get your moneys worth for it. fun games. wished that saints row 2 was something else. hahahahah

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Pack, August 13, 2013
Everything worked perfectly and the games are really fun. I activated product keys on Steam with no problem. If this pack goes on sale again it is a great deal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great deal, August 12, 2013
All over great bargain, a wonderful bundle put together. I was very happy with this deal. Looking forward to see what else is coming.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great set of games, great price, little headache, May 27, 2013
The games in this set are fantastic. The price is amazing. Essentially, you are getting over $100 worth of game content (purchased individually with DLC) for about $18. The only reason I didn't give this package five stars was the slight headache that the serial keys can provide. The key listed for S.T.A.L.K.E.R. states that it is a Multi-player key. When I contacted the vendor, they said that there is not distinction between the single-player and multi-player keys, so you can use the key listed for the single-player game.

1.0 out of 5 stars Package is BROKEN! You WILL NOT GET STALKER!, May 19, 2013