Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on March 15, 2011
I did several days of research to find the best smelling and bubbliest bubble bath on the market. After numerous comparisons and reading dozens of customer reviews, I settled on Deep Steep. I ordered the Lavender Chamomile simply because it was the only scent that was available for Free Super Saver Shipping. The scent was very strong in a good way and smelled better than I expected! When I drew my bubble bath, my entire bathroom and bedroom was filled with the scent. The amount of bubbles were less than the bubbliest bubble bath I have ever seen, but was a fair amount and I was satisfied with that. The most impressive aspect was that the bubbles lasted long past my desire to remain in the tub. In fact, this morning when I was getting ready for work, I noticed a few bubbles STILL around the drain. I had read a few comments about the scent not lasting, but I honestly think that is a result of becoming acclimated to the scent after being surrounded by it for 30 minutes. When I picked up a handful of bubbles and smelled them the scent was still very strong.

All in all, loved it - very satisfied and a little surprised!
0Comment120 of 125 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 24, 2008
I am completely satisfied with Deep Steep Honey Bubble. The lavender-chamomile scent is a wonderful scent but not too strong and the bubbles are more than sufficient. For a masculine bubble bath, Deep Steep Honey Bubble is the one. And if you think a man taking ba bubble bath is sissy, remember that Antonio "Tony" Montana, in the movie, "Scarface," took bubble baths!
44 comments76 of 85 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 12, 2015
I might have added too much! Which is a good thing. You can see how much I added in the photo I posted. The bottle in the background was new. Smells great (brown sugar - vanilla) and the bubbles have barely deflated over the course of an hour.
review image
on June 10, 2011
What can I say. Bought this for my wife and she raves about it. Lots of long lasting bubbles any very nice fragrance.
on March 12, 2007
I've been pleased with both the quantity and quality of the bubbles, but the scent fades rather quickly. If the scent lasted longer, it would be much improved.
on August 22, 2013
Purchased this as a gift for my wife's birthday. She absolutely adored it and could not wait to fill up a tub and try the bubble bath out. After lighting a few candles and sinking in with her Kindle she was on cloud nine, telling me that the bubble bath was "took the stress right away and made me relax instantly." Would recommend this for any guy who has a significant other whom might be hard to shop for.
on August 17, 2012
If you don't mind the price, it is a wonderful product. It takes a lot of it to make a true bubble bath though... And with the amount you get for $10, I am not willful to use 1/5 of the bottle to get good use out of it. I probably won't be buying this again, even though it smells wonderful.
0Comment25 of 31 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 26, 2012
I was hesitant about getting a grapefruit bubble bath and I don't think I've ever smelled bergamot before, but this bubble bath smells heavenly. The grapefruit smells very clean and crisp, but I think the bergamot must round out the scent because there isn't a bitterness underlying the scent at all. It smells fruity without a super sweet/cloying odor. It bubbles up quite a bit too, which I love when taking a bubble bath. It doesn't say anything about being moisturizing, and it didn't make me feel over hydrated, but I wasn't dried out at all. I didn't use any lotion after the bath and there was NO itchiness, so I was quite happy. This is a great scent for anyone, male or female. I would say though, the scent makes me feel invigorated, not so much relaxed, but very clean!
0Comment16 of 20 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
TOP 500 REVIEWERon February 20, 2014
I keep a few of these in my bathroom. I always have had a love for lavender and the way it relaxes you. I sometimes burn pure lavender oil but at nights it is nice to take a bath with lavender in it. This bubble bath produces a great amount of bubbles and feels divine against your skin. I usually take a glass of wine and listen to some new age music as I relax.

This company does not test on animals which is a selling point for me too. Love their stuff. I have yet to find a scent I am not fond of.
on July 22, 2014
I've had a bit of trouble falling asleep lately and had read some online recommendations to take a warm bath with lavendar/chamomile before bed. So, I purchased a couple of bottles of the Deep Steep Lavendar Chamomile Bubble Bath to try. I found the smell to be quite pleasant. I'm pretty sensative to strong smells so I was glad that the scent was pretty light. However, the bubbles seem to last for only a few minutes after running the bath. I will probably look around for other similar products with a longer staying power.

See 1 answered question