Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: DRACB549967 - OFF! Deep Woods Towelette
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

Package Quantity: 1|Change
Price:$7.66+ Free shipping

on April 11, 2009
These are great! They are individually wrapped, and small, so you can easily carry them with you everywhere. Each towelette (wrapped) measures 2 1/2" by 3 1/2". A lot more convenient than carrying a spray can around. I use these often to leave as swag/prizes in Geocaches.
on August 23, 2015
I bought these for our trip to the Amazon basin in Peru. At the last minute, I threw a can of spray in the suitcase. I got a lot of bites when I forgot to use these and none when I used them. The only time I used the spray was one time on my shoes and socks when we went into the rain forest after a heavy rain.

We took pills to prevent malaria, but they are not 100% effective and they don't protect against other mosquito-borne diseases such as dengue fever which are wide spread in this area. Prevention of mosquito bites is important.

Advantages:
- You can put them in the carry-on luggage.
- You can be precise in applying the deet. You won't be inhaling spray or getting it in your eyes.
- We often used one wipe on our exposed skin for both of us.
- Weighs almost nothing which is important when flying.
- You can put one in your pocket.

Disadvantage
- If you don't get it off your palms and fingers, it could mess up your cameras. I just washed my hands after applying.
on January 4, 2014
I bought these for a trip to the philippines, where malaria is rampant, so it made me feel much better to always have one of these in my purse. I didn't get bitten so I think they worked really well. Very handy size and packaging, and the smell didn't bother me.
on October 3, 2011
This stuff is great and I can wipe them in my ears and behind my ears and anywhere else I need to,
they are easy to travel with and I keep a few in my lunch box so when I need them I always have one.
Please don't lick your fingers or you might start hallucinating and think your a giant Gnat...
on August 16, 2012
bought these for my wedding since it was outdoors at night. these were cute, easy to carry, and wet. i recommend them for camping trips and events
on May 7, 2016
These are great! Individually wrapped and handy to carry around with you. I bought these as swag for my geocache and people seem to be very popular because they disappear in no time. They work well and are very convenient. Much better than carrying around a bottle of bug spray.
on June 29, 2015
These wipes are super convenient for hiking or traveling, or just to keep in your purse for times when you find yourself in need of relief from insects. I always take a couple with us on our hiking expeditions. Usually one towel will cover me, my husband, and our daughter. They weigh hardly anything, there are no worries about them leaking onto your stuff, you don't have to put them in a separate container to get through airport security, and they work great to keep the bugs away. I sometimes find myself at an outdoor party where no one is getting bitten by mosquitoes except for me. So I keep a packet in my purse in case of emergencies. Highly recommend!
on June 26, 2015
I have to say is thank you for making it in a wipe. I bought these for my trip to Bug eating Costa Rica, I did was to add another liquid to my toiletries. They worked great. With one packet i was able to do my entire body. I like that I can carry them in my purse in case I need them. They don't dry out. 2 boxes lasted my husband and I our entire week trip. Keep in mind we used it 2 times a day.
on April 14, 2016
Our and about on vacation and then night falls and the no see 'ems and mosquitos start biting - no what I keep these with me I don't have to worry - they fit in my pockets, handbag etc, are easy to use and best of all they work.
on June 29, 2012
Great Product Great Seller. Perfect alternative to a bulky bottle. Fits in your shirt pocket small and convenient.Just like bottle and is approved for airplane travel.