4.0 out of 5 stars Deer Stags Shoes Are Great for Work and Everyday Wear
Published 5 days ago by Paul Rogers

3.0 out of 5 stars The search for perfect vegan leather shoes continues
I needed a pair of dressier shoes to go with my suit, and these fit the bill. Like all the vegan leather shoes I've owned before, these have a "plasticy" feel, but they look nice.

I suspect you'll have to spend significantly more to get vegan leather products that feel better.
Published 8 months ago by James Sherrill III

4.0 out of 5 stars Deer Stags Shoes Are Great for Work and Everyday Wear, September 15, 2014
I took a chance and ordered a pair of Deer Stags Men's Williamsburg Oxford in Black, size 10.5 EEE. I have short, wide feet with a very high instep. I wore the shoes right out of the box for about four hours and they were very comfortable. The first day I wore them to work, my instep on my right foot began to ache a bit, but I loosened the laces and haven't had an issue since. I am eager to see how long they last as these are my primary work shoes. I have a pair of SAS shoes which I've worn daily for several years, but I needed a pair that were a bit dressier looking. The SAS are without a doubt the best shoes I've ever purchased, but they come with a very high price tag. I am hoping the Deer Stags will last a commensurate amount of time for the much lower price. I am very happy with these shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars A fine vegan shoe, May 16, 2014
S. Needham (Chicago, IL United States) - See all my reviews
I will definitely buy more vegan shoes from this manufacturer. Very comfortable and fit perfectly. They are appropriate for the office.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy!, January 26, 2014
smrtdawg (San Francisco, ca United States) - See all my reviews
Surprising comfortable
Ok for business casual
Inexpensive

They are starting to show wear after only a few weeks.

4.0 out of 5 stars As a gift.., January 6, 2014
I bought these as a Christmas present for my father and he really liked them.

They got lines where your foot bends the first time he took a step, but he was ok with it.

3.0 out of 5 stars The search for perfect vegan leather shoes continues, December 26, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, December 4, 2013
These shoes are just what I expected. Have owned them for about 2 months and they seem to wear well and surprisingly don't show creases or wrinkles so far.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, November 21, 2013
I got these for my husband for work. He likes the style. But they do crease right across the toe box almost immediately and that gives them kind of a "Cheap" look. But, he doesn't mind and they get the job done for now. If you're looking for very basic dress shoes, these are inexpensive and comfortable.

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent value, November 20, 2013
Ron C Field (Dickson, TN, US) - See all my reviews
For the price this shoe is OK, it seems to be fairly well made. I should have ordered a half size larger, but it fits OK. Not good for everyday wear, but is suitable for casual dress, especially when it's rainy and you don't want to ruin you $250 leather shoes.

2.0 out of 5 stars Very comfy, but holy lord are these the cheapest ..., September 2, 2014
Michael J Finnell (Croydon, PA United States) - See all my reviews
Very comfy, but holy lord are these the cheapest feeling shoes I've ever owned. I have seriously owned novelty slippers that felt more rugged and had better tread than these guys. Tile or hardwood may as we'll be a skating ring. I didn't expect too much for $25 shoes and that exactly what I got. If these last a month I'll be shocked.

1.0 out of 5 stars bad quality!!!, April 5, 2014
Fast arrived and I tried it and when walking lines were labeled and lost color, to use all the front part lost the color, I do not recommend these shoes the quality is too poor to take the shoes to the trash can ....

Deer Stags Men's Williamsburg Oxford