4.0 out of 5 stars Slipperooz are slipper-awesome!
Published on February 11, 2011 by stan w

1.0 out of 5 stars Short-term slippers.
I wear these only indoors.

Pros: They looked great out of the box.
Fairly comfortable.

Cons: Fabric overlays on the soles of the slippers were coming off before the end of the first day.
By the end of the first week these slippers looked as if they were several months old as the edges were already fraying with creases on the...
Published on July 28, 2012 by Roger

4.0 out of 5 stars Slipperooz are slipper-awesome!, February 11, 2011
This review is from: Deer Stags Men's Wherever (Apparel)
I come from a home where slippers were mandatory. I love slippers but I can never find a good pair that will withstand the test of time. I am a larger fellow and my continuous use of slippers demands a quality product. These looked fashionable and they were on sale so I figured they would be good for a few months, max. I have had the same pair for over two years now. I wear them outside often, and so does my wife to walk the dogs, so they look not the best after all this time. Rain, mud, they have seen it all and hold together like good quality shoes. But for what I have put them through and for how long I have had them they look not so bad. The quality is fantastic, still holding together extremely well.

The only con I can think of was after the first few months the cloth on the insole tore and frayed making it a little uncomfortable. I ripped it all off and never have had a problem with them since. The only slippers I will ever buy. Getting a similar pair for my wife now, too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Purchase, February 11, 2010
I bought these for my husband and he loves them. They are very comfortable and sturdy. Offer enough warmth without overheating. Sturdy enough to run outside. Would definately purchase again when the time comes.

1.0 out of 5 stars Short-term slippers., July 28, 2012
Roger (MONROE, NC, United States) - See all my reviews
I wear these only indoors.

Pros: They looked great out of the box.
Fairly comfortable.

uppers.

UPDATE: About a month in and these slippers simply didn't hold-up. They look as if they are many months old. I have been wearing L.L. Bean slippers for more than 15 years and the durability with them has been much better...they also cost several times as much. I contacted Amazon and they are happy to take them back and give me a refund. Good on Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, sturdy, and non-slip, January 17, 2012
I purchased these slippers for my husband for Christmas after reading the reviews. He LOVES them. He said they are comfortable, stay on his feet great, and he loves the felt fabric on the bottom, as it makes the slippers non-slip. They are great for indoors and out. They even look good with jeans if you're just running out real quick and don't feel like putting on regular shoes.

***UPDATE***
4 months later and the slippers are still going strong, look brand new, and my hubs still loves them! He wears them outside quite a bit, and I often have to remind him to put shoes on before we head out. Sometimes he just wears his Deer Stags out of the house despite my reminder. Great slippers! Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Piece of Heaven, September 11, 2010
This review is from: Deer Stags Men's Wherever (Apparel)
Purchased this product after months of looking for a comfortable slipper, never thought that my feet would be so happy. I will not take them off when I am in the house like putting my feet on a cloud, I would recommend that you give them a try cost is little happiness is worth every dime!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Slipper, April 1, 2011
I bought these for my husband and he loves them! He said they are comfortable but they have a sole sturdy enough to run outside to get the mail. They also seem like they were put together well and will last for a long time.

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not hold up under normal wear and tear, August 14, 2012
Ann Skinner Chu (Huntsville, Alabama United States) - See all my reviews
Worn out in less than 4 months. My husband wears these daily for about an hour in the morning and then while watching TV at night. The souls are totally scuffed, the trim around the heels is unraveling and they look terrible, which is a shame because he like how they fit and felt. Would not recommend.

3.0 out of 5 stars One design flaw for the interior - Moisture got trapped, November 26, 2011
zhuo yang (Irving, Texas USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Deer Stags Men's Wherever (Apparel)
Well, the item looks great. Wears comfortably. I have one major issues with it. I wear it in the house without socks. After a few days, it start to have bad odor. My feet normally does not smell. The conclusion is: unless you wear socks, these slippers will create an environment for unpleasant odors. BE AWARE

5.0 out of 5 stars Once they break in, very comfy, December 20, 2012
The slippers are durable and look nice. I wore them in the grocery store with pride. People were envious of my awesomeness.

1.0 out of 5 stars like walking barefoot on concrete!, February 11, 2013
The Ricc (Sunnyvale, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Deer Stags Men's Wherever (Apparel)
These are without a doubt the most uncomfortable slippers I've ever owned. They are not bad looking and the only saving grace is that they can be worn outside, but so can my other $20 pair (and those are comfortable). I would really recommend wearing socks with them because of the cardboard like feel of the so called cushion inside. If I had a dog I definitely would not be mad if he/she chewed these up!

Deer Stags Men's Wherever