Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on October 15, 2014
These are warm, comfy slippers but the fabric covering the bottom peels off making them pretty unsightly; see my customer images. Once the covering is gone the soft rubber sole starts wearing out.
review image
0Comment106 of 108 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 11, 2011
I come from a home where slippers were mandatory. I love slippers but I can never find a good pair that will withstand the test of time. I am a larger fellow and my continuous use of slippers demands a quality product. These looked fashionable and they were on sale so I figured they would be good for a few months, max. I have had the same pair for over two years now. I wear them outside often, and so does my wife to walk the dogs, so they look not the best after all this time. Rain, mud, they have seen it all and hold together like good quality shoes. But for what I have put them through and for how long I have had them they look not so bad. The quality is fantastic, still holding together extremely well.

The only con I can think of was after the first few months the cloth on the insole tore and frayed making it a little uncomfortable. I ripped it all off and never have had a problem with them since. The only slippers I will ever buy. Getting a similar pair for my wife now, too.
22 comments116 of 120 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 11, 2010
I bought these for my husband and he loves them. They are very comfortable and sturdy. Offer enough warmth without overheating. Sturdy enough to run outside. Would definately purchase again when the time comes.
0Comment51 of 53 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 17, 2012
I purchased these slippers for my husband for Christmas after reading the reviews. He LOVES them. He said they are comfortable, stay on his feet great, and he loves the felt fabric on the bottom, as it makes the slippers non-slip. They are great for indoors and out. They even look good with jeans if you're just running out real quick and don't feel like putting on regular shoes.

***UPDATE***
4 months later and the slippers are still going strong, look brand new, and my hubs still loves them! He wears them outside quite a bit, and I often have to remind him to put shoes on before we head out. Sometimes he just wears his Deer Stags out of the house despite my reminder. Great slippers! Highly recommended.
0Comment37 of 38 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 11, 2010
Purchased this product after months of looking for a comfortable slipper, never thought that my feet would be so happy. I will not take them off when I am in the house like putting my feet on a cloud, I would recommend that you give them a try cost is little happiness is worth every dime!!
0Comment23 of 26 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 1, 2011
I bought these for my husband and he loves them! He said they are comfortable but they have a sole sturdy enough to run outside to get the mail. They also seem like they were put together well and will last for a long time.
on February 11, 2013
These are without a doubt the most uncomfortable slippers I've ever owned. They are not bad looking and the only saving grace is that they can be worn outside, but so can my other $20 pair (and those are comfortable). I would really recommend wearing socks with them because of the cardboard like feel of the so called cushion inside. If I had a dog I definitely would not be mad if he/she chewed these up!
on November 25, 2014
Love these. As a woman I like the design of the men's stags better than any of the women's stags. I am an 8.5 W but the 7 M fits perfect. I have an old pair, dark brown & love them. I wish they still had that color but since they don't I ordered the Cheasnut color. It's beautiful & rich looking. These stags do not have any support...they are pretty flat but still very very very comfortable. I am so glad I found them again.
on March 31, 2013
these are THE most uncomfortable things I've ever put my feet into. I slipped them on and immediately hated the way they made my feet feel. They were like walking with a 2x4 strapped to my foot. I put them right back into the box and returned them. I recommend the Sorel Falcon Ridge for a comfortable, durable, stylish pair of slippers!
on November 12, 2012
When I first put these on, they felt warm and comfortable. However, that feeling only lasted a few months. The longer I wore them, the more "sticky" the inside sole became. Now, whenever I wear them, the material on the bottom inside of the shoe has gotten all loose and sticks to the bottom of my feet. I will not be buying another pair.