Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on October 15, 2014
These are warm, comfy slippers but the fabric covering the bottom peels off making them pretty unsightly; see my customer images. Once the covering is gone the soft rubber sole starts wearing out.
review image
0Comment|117 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 11, 2011
I come from a home where slippers were mandatory. I love slippers but I can never find a good pair that will withstand the test of time. I am a larger fellow and my continuous use of slippers demands a quality product. These looked fashionable and they were on sale so I figured they would be good for a few months, max. I have had the same pair for over two years now. I wear them outside often, and so does my wife to walk the dogs, so they look not the best after all this time. Rain, mud, they have seen it all and hold together like good quality shoes. But for what I have put them through and for how long I have had them they look not so bad. The quality is fantastic, still holding together extremely well.

The only con I can think of was after the first few months the cloth on the insole tore and frayed making it a little uncomfortable. I ripped it all off and never have had a problem with them since. The only slippers I will ever buy. Getting a similar pair for my wife now, too.
22 comments|120 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 17, 2012
I purchased these slippers for my husband for Christmas after reading the reviews. He LOVES them. He said they are comfortable, stay on his feet great, and he loves the felt fabric on the bottom, as it makes the slippers non-slip. They are great for indoors and out. They even look good with jeans if you're just running out real quick and don't feel like putting on regular shoes.

***UPDATE***
4 months later and the slippers are still going strong, look brand new, and my hubs still loves them! He wears them outside quite a bit, and I often have to remind him to put shoes on before we head out. Sometimes he just wears his Deer Stags out of the house despite my reminder. Great slippers! Highly recommended.
on September 11, 2010
Purchased this product after months of looking for a comfortable slipper, never thought that my feet would be so happy. I will not take them off when I am in the house like putting my feet on a cloud, I would recommend that you give them a try cost is little happiness is worth every dime!!
on April 1, 2011
I bought these for my husband and he loves them! He said they are comfortable but they have a sole sturdy enough to run outside to get the mail. They also seem like they were put together well and will last for a long time.
on November 25, 2014
Love these. As a woman I like the design of the men's stags better than any of the women's stags. I am an 8.5 W but the 7 M fits perfect. I have an old pair, dark brown & love them. I wish they still had that color but since they don't I ordered the Cheasnut color. It's beautiful & rich looking. These stags do not have any support...they are pretty flat but still very very very comfortable. I am so glad I found them again.
on March 31, 2013
these are THE most uncomfortable things I've ever put my feet into. I slipped them on and immediately hated the way they made my feet feel. They were like walking with a 2x4 strapped to my foot. I put them right back into the box and returned them. I recommend the Sorel Falcon Ridge for a comfortable, durable, stylish pair of slippers!
on January 28, 2012
These seem okay for the money. They run a bit bigger than shoe sizes so if you wear a half size, I'd order DOWN one size. They are wide and not really conforming, so they fit fine with socks too. Not a true sole so if you want to wear outside, get something else. They don't have a real warm feel to them which I like.
on May 3, 2016
I love these slippers. They are a little more rigid on the inside than your typical slipper, I mean they feel more like a sneaker and for me that is a good thing. They are not real supportive but I can wear these a long time without feeling like I need to put on a "real" pair of shoes like with most of my past slippers. In fact I have forgotten that I was wearing these on several occasions and got into the car with them on. I have put mine through some light pavement use and they seem to be holding out well (although clearly not made for this). They are not fuzzy on the inside or super warm but with a thick pair of socks they will do fine.
on November 12, 2012
When I first put these on, they felt warm and comfortable. However, that feeling only lasted a few months. The longer I wore them, the more "sticky" the inside sole became. Now, whenever I wear them, the material on the bottom inside of the shoe has gotten all loose and sticks to the bottom of my feet. I will not be buying another pair.