Customer Discussions > Ben-Hur forum

Defective BluRay discs? What to do?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 19, 2011 10:43:58 AM PST
Bruce Buck says:
Well, I just finished watching the film. Simply stunning. Beautiful performance, EXCEPT for the fact that throughout the movie there seem to be glitches which lead me to believe I have defective discs. On the first disc, the glitches were so minor, I could see how it would be a fluke, but on the second disc it was so bad it was downright disappointing. The last scene, at the very end it starts to break up and then completely goes haywire. Never get to the final closing title.

Normally, I would simply think I need to ask for a return, but I really don't want to return it, I simply want to get the discs replaced. Any idea about how I can do this? I can't seem to find any contact info on the benhurmovie.com website or on the box.

Posted on Jan 31, 2012 7:57:57 AM PST
Nina says:
You'll need to return the item. Amazon won't just end out new discs.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 31, 2012 8:08:05 AM PST
Bruce Buck says:
This is what I ended up doing. However, for any of you wondering, you can request replacement discs from Warner Bros. Directly. I had already initiated the return process before WB got back to me, but for those in the same situation, try WB first.

Posted on Feb 19, 2012 7:48:41 AM PST
Question... At this moment, I just made an order, is that, a failed run?? of this box set??
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Ben-Hur forum
Participants:  3
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Dec 19, 2011
Latest post:  Feb 19, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions