Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 11, 2009 8:39:06 AM PST
Freshy Fresh says:
Hi, I recently bought this blu-ray and around min. 42 the image freezes and stops playing. If I choose to acces chapter 7 from the main menu the screen goes black. Anyone else with a similar problem?

Posted on Dec 17, 2009 10:43:23 AM PST
Ryan Felts says:
Yeah, me too. It's really annoying - I finally got around to watching it today, and it's screwed up.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 29, 2009 7:05:50 AM PST
KingsLeadHat says:
Had an issue with the case being crushed. The first one was in several slivers. The second one that was it's replacememnt was worse. Now I have to send both back to Amazon and wait up to 30 days for a refund. Excellent.

Posted on Jan 2, 2010 11:18:19 PM PST
Freshy Fresh says:
Well, I got my blu-ray replaced by amazon. No questions asked. No need to send back the defective disc either and I must say I'm very satisfied with amazon's customer service. Not 10 minutes had passed after I sent my email explaining how my disc wouldn't play correctly when I got the response. A few days later (about 10 days). I got my replacement copy and this time it plays just fine. Thank you amazon.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Dec 11, 2009
Latest post:  Jan 2, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Wings of Desire [VHS]
Wings of Desire [VHS] by Bruno Ganz (VHS Tape - 2000)
4.4 out of 5 stars   (215)