Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Defending Jacob: A Novel
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

Format: Hardcover|Change

on June 28, 2016
This will make you stop and think - about the murder gene, the influence of detachment within a family, the lengths you go to in order to protect your child, or the lengths you'll go to in order to protect society from your child. Powerful courtroom dialogue. Powerful characters. Powerful story.
on June 28, 2016
A spectacular story, with a boring narrative, that no matter what leads you to a totally unexpected ending. a most read if you can tolerate the narrative.
on June 27, 2016
The story is so real to any parent who has the unwavering love for their child. It was a quick read and well worth it. My book club all agrees!
on June 27, 2016
I loved this book. The writing is excellent. I was able to relate to all of the characters - they absolutely felt like real people. Being the mother of a teenage son, I felt all the emotions that these characters felt and I found myself crying several times. The ending was a complete surprise. I never saw that coming!!! And I actually found myself crying over it for several days after finishing the book. Yes, I'm a bit emotional. And this book certainly draws you in intellectually and emotionally. I would definitely recommend this book!!!! And I hope to see more from William Landay. Love it!
on June 26, 2016
I had no idea that this book would be this good. Not only was it informative, it addressed the vast complexities of a family. And i declare, i didn't see that ending coming .
on June 26, 2016
One of my top 5 reading books.
on June 26, 2016
Great book. Really enjoyed it. Great writer.
on June 26, 2016
Good read. Keeps the reader hooked. Ending was unexpected but it felt unresolved. I wanted to know more. Why and how.
on June 24, 2016
I loved this novel from beginning,to end. I couldn't put it down. A must read. The story was never predictable.
on June 23, 2016
It was an interesting story. I thought it got a little too long-winded. Overall, it was a fairly good read.