Supernatural 11 Seasons 2011
1. Meet the New Boss Assuming his new role as God, Castiel (MISHA COLLINS) sets out to right some of the wrongs in the world. And Dean decides to bind Death (JULIAN RICHINGS) in order to stop him.
2. Hello, Cruel World While Castiel struggles with the burdens of his absolute power, the broken psychological wall in Sam's mind causes him to have difficulty discerning what's real and what's not.
3. The Girl Next Door Dean is furious after Sam disappears to follow a case with clues that are identical to a case Sam solved as a kid. The monster turns out to be the same demon Sam found years ago.
4. Defending Your Life Investigating a string of gruesome murders, Sam and Dean discover the vengeful Egyptian god Osiris (guest star FARAN TAHIR), who puts Dean on trial for his past mistakes.
5. Shut Up, Dr. Phil Sam and Dean track down a witch (CHARISMA CARPENTER) who's taking out her wrath for her unfaithful husband (JAMES MARSTERS) on the entire town.
6. Slash Fiction Once again on the FBI's "Most Wanted" list, Sam and Dean drop off the grid to seek help from a friend of Bobby's when two Leviathans clone the brothers and go on a killing spree.
7. The Mentalists Sam and Dean investigate an angry spirit killing the resident mediums of Lily Dale, the most "psychic" town in America. But which medium is controlling the ghost?
8. Season Seven, Time for a Wedding! While Sam's entangled with someone from his past, Dean reluctantly teams up with a quirky laidback hunter named Garth (guest star DJ QUALLS).
9. How To Win Friends and Influence Monsters Sam and Dean go from monster-hunters to hunter hunters as they track the Jersey Devil and encounter a monster sandwich with nasty side effects.
10. Death's Door As Sam and Dean race the clock on a high-stakes mission, Bobby seeks the help of an unlikely old friend to solve one of the most personal cases of his life.
11. Adventures in Babysitting While Dean becomes obsessed with eliminating Dick Roman (JAMES PATRICK STUART), Sam helps a teenage girl (MADISON McLAUGHLIN) look for her father, a hunter who's gone missing.
12. Time after Time after Time Sam and Dean tangle with the God of Time who sends Dean back to 1944, where he is immediately arrested by the legendary Eliot Ness – who, to everyone's surprise is also a hunter.
13. The Slice Girls Sam and Dean go up against Amazon warriors - a bit like Wonder Woman only much nastier. Dean's one-night stand with one of them could have serious complications!
14. Plucky Pennywhistle's Magic Menagerie Sam confronts his childhood fear of clowns when he and Dean investigate a children's pizza chain that's manifesting the worst (and deadliest) fears of the local kids.
15. Repo Man Sam and Dean investigate the apparent reappearance of a demon they exorcised years ago. Visiting the demon's previous vessel in a psych ward, they try to learn the demon's plans.
16. Out With The Old Sam and Dean visit a town gone haywire after a large collection of cursed objects is mistakenly released - including a pair of ballerina slippers that Dean accidentally touches!
17. The Born-Again Identity Sam is driven to the breaking point by Lucifer! Desperate to save his brother, Dean calls every hunter for help, but instead meets a healer with a familiar face (MISHA COLLINS).
18. Party On, Garth Garth needs the Winchesters' help on a case, battling a Shojo - a Japanese creature sent to seek revenge on enemies. Unfortuately, it can only be seen when you're drunk!
19. Of Grave Importance After getting a call from an old hunter friend (guest star JAMIE LUNER), Sam and Dean find out she's disappeared with her last whereabouts in a haunted house.
20. The Girl with the Dungeons and Dragons Tattoo Internet favorite FELICIA DAY guest stars as an unsuspecting, but hip hacker hired by Dick Roman to break through Frank's firewall and gain information on the Winchesters.
21. Reading is Fundamental At the same time that Castiel emerges from his comatose state, a young boy emerges as a reluctant prophet – with the key to defeating Leviathans. But the angels want him first!
22. There Will Be Blood In order to defeat Dick Roman and the Leviathans, Sam and Dean must locate three key items that they must retrieve from Castiel, Crowley and an Alpha Vampire!
23. Survival of The Fittest In order to stop Dick Roman and the Leviathans, Sam and Dean must team up with Castiel, Bobby, Meg and the prophet Kevin to storm SucroCorp.
|Genres||Fantasy, Drama, Thriller, Mystery, Horror|
|Starring||Jared Padalecki, Jensen Ackles|
|Supporting actors||Jim Beaver, Alona Tal, Faran Tahir, Julian Christopher, Emilie Ullerup, Crystal Balint, Stephen Powell, Jenn Griffin, Teach Grant, Angelo Renai, Melita Fawcett, Gerry Waldman, Leanne Merrett, David Pearson, Misha Collins, Traci Dinwiddie, Nicholas Elia, Samantha Ferris|
|Producers||Todd Philip Aronauer, Kristin Cronin, Andrew Dabb, Ben Edlund, Sera Gamble, Adam Glass, Peter Johnson, Serge Ladouceur, Daniel Loflin, Craig Matheson, McG, Jim Michaels, Philip Sgriccia, Robert Singer, Jerry Wanek|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Supernatural is a show for those who want to escape reality for a bit. The tale of two brothers traveling the country, trying to save the world from evil (and sometimes... Read morePublished 14 days ago by Dannielle Hardenstine
Just trying to figure out why i can purchase all the other seasons all at once, but i have to purchase season 7 one episode at a time. Really? Read morePublished 19 days ago by Amazon Customer
I give the show itself a 5. I'm giving 3 only because Amazon instant video for some reason season 7 you can't buy entire season. Only option is to buy each episode separately. Read morePublished 29 days ago by Lisa A. Meehan
HUGE FAN OF SUPERNATURAL!!!! I bought the witchy episodes because i love me some witch cinema.Published 1 month ago by Cole