Your Garage Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Lacuna Coil Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS

on April 23, 2016
I'm a corrections officer at a prison, this is the upmost best OC there is for legal use. I've personally seen this in action and I must say it will make people run away. It leaves a big mist/spray of about 4 feet in width wich is very good due to in a situation where you need to subdue more then one assalent. Thanks for making this great product !
on May 15, 2013
not a single person can give a serious review lol? im wondering if i should get the fox labs cone spray or keep my mk-4 1.3% red band stream
The premier pepper spray for putting some america in them students and for keeping mexicans out america and for making sure the blacks don't get to comfortable all in the name of Christ. The amount saved on bullets and laundry detergent pays for the bottle and more.
on January 4, 2012
I use it for everything I cook. Nothing beats the Defense Tech DT-56895 MK-9 Stream pepper spray in spicing up dishes.
on December 22, 2011
I thought I was getting the full peppery flavour with my previous brand of pepper spray but now I know what I was missing out on. Just spray on to all your favourite meals to add tonnes of flavour and a slight burning sensation as your food goes down. I particularly enjoyed this product with salad as it really spices the meal up. Nomnomnomnom.
on December 11, 2011
As we all know, holiday shopping can be stressful. This year was no different, especially with the great deals Walmart had on the Xbox. I waited in line for hours, and boy was I starving by the time they finally opened the doors! Luckily, I had my Defense Technology 56895 MK-9 Stream, 1.3% Red Band/1.3% Blue Band Pepper Spray with me. It being the holidays and all, I was not going to hoard all the deliciousness for myself, and instead sprayed this tasty product for all my neighbors in line to share. Later, back at the police station, I was informed that my actions might have been criminal! Can you believe it? Being punished for sharing my food on Thanksgiving! Now I know how the Native Americans felt.
on December 10, 2011
While this stuff is decent, particularly with shrimp gumbo and enchiladas, it doesn't quite have the level of heat that I'm looking for on my famous wings. I'd recommend checking out Blair's Ultra Death Sauce as an alternative if you, like me, find this stuff too mellow.
on December 8, 2011
This product was completely ineffective for warding off passive people sitting on the ground. It is a food product essentially.
on December 6, 2011
My young daughter loves to add pepper to spice up her food but can also be a bit unruly in her behaviour when eating out in public as well as at bedtime, over homework and what constitutes a fair amount of tv watching. That was three weeks ago! After a couple of weeks of judicious use of what I now consider a miracle spray just the appearance of the 'little red canister' settles any argument whilst holding out the prospect of improving the flavor of the next snack or meal. Thank you Defense Technology 56895 MK-9 Stream, 1.3% Red Band Pepper Spray.
on December 5, 2011
After reading all these reviews --- especially because pepper spray now counts as a serving of vegetables --- I was so looking forward to buying this pepper spray, but it's no longer available. It doesn't even show up on Amazon with searching for Defense Technology products. Amazon says that it doesn't know whether it will ever be available again! Now how will my students get their vegetables?