All in one box Pro Cineama 800 System consisting of 4 each ProMonitor 800 satellites, 1 each ProCenter 1000 and 1 each ProSub 800
The ProCinema 800 System is a 6-piece home theater system incorporating 4 identical easy to place ProMonitor 800 satellite speakers for front and surround channels, a matching ProCenter 1000 center channel loudspeaker and a robust ProSub 800 powered subwoofer, all in in convenient carton. But don't let its small size and affordable price fool you -- the ProCinema 800 is a remarkably sophisticated product with huge sound. The system's components incorporate many of the same technologies as Definitive's top-of-the-line models including BDSS drivers, pure aluminum dome tweeters, planar pressure coupled mid/bass radiators and a 300-Watt powered subwoofer for home theater sound quality that will astound your friends and family when they hear your system for the first time.
Bass radiators enhance low frequency performance for more true-to-life sound
Rubber-tipped tripod stand ensures slip and mar-free shelf mounting. Remove the tripod when wall or stand mounting
The Secret to Their Big Sound
Competing satellite speakers of this size usually have weak lower-midrange response; that part of the audio range that contains the "warmth" and "body" of voices and musical instruments. Listen to a male vocal on typical small satellite speakers and you will instantly hear what we mean. The ProCinema satellites avoid this critical problem by pressure-coupling our exclusive BDSS technology driver to an equal-sized mid/bass radiator cleverly placed on the top of the satellite. This technique doubles the lower- midrange radiating area of the speaker without increasing the size of the enclosure. You’ll enjoy the kind of rich, warm and life-like sound quality that you thought was only possible with big, hard to place speakers.
High-definition Balanced Double Surround System (BDSS) technology driver
Pressure-coupled Low Bass Radiator on the subwoofer’s enclosure bottom works to produce deep, soul-stirring bass
Center Channel Muscle
As much as 75% of a movie's soundtrack is played by the center channel loudspeaker making it arguably the most important speaker in a home theater system. It is the key to getting intelligible dialog and true- to-life sound effects. So we lavished extra attention on the ProCinema 800's center speaker. It features 2 of the same BDSS drivers as the satellites along with 2 mid/bass radiators on the sides of the enclosure, allowing it to play loud and clear with high tonal accuracy.
Big Beefy Bass
The Low Frequency Effects of a movie's soundtrack bring excitement, realism and just plain fun to action, adventure and sci-fi movies. Worry not, Definitive has bass down pat. The ProCinema 800's subwoofer features a 300 Watt amplifier driving a high excursion 8 inch woofer that is pressure-coupled to an 8 inch Low Bass radiator on the bottom of the enclosure. The net radiating area of the 600 sub is 27% greater than a single 10 inch woofer but with better speed, pitch definition and control.
Easy to Place, Easy to Use
Small enough to disappear in a room but beautiful when in plain view the 800 satellites can be shelf- mounted with their unique tri-lobed base, wall-mounted using the built-in keyhole mount or optional ProMount 80 pivot mount or stand mounted with their optional floor stands. The center channel speaker has an adjustable foot for shelf mounting or can be wall-mounted using two optional ProMount 80 articulating brackets. To make adjusting the subwoofer's output as easy as possible we placed the sub volume control on the side of the subwoofer's enclosure.
The Incredible Sound
Sonically, the ProCinema 800 System is a revelation in terms of achieving incredible sound at an affordable price. Their imaging is absolutely boxless, spacious and three dimensional while delivering pinpoint specificity and localization when called for. They are velvety smooth with you-are-there presence which is hard to find at any price and unheard of in this price range. The 800 system is dynamic but capable of great subtlety so it excels equally with music or movies.
Limitless System Versatility
The ProCinema 800 system is available both as an all-in-one-carton system (Black finish only) for greatest convenience or a la carte with each of the components packaged separately so that you can custom design a system that perfectly meets your needs. For example, if you are looking for a 7.1 system just add 2 each ProMonitor 800 satellites to this ProCinema 800 system.
ProMonitor 800 (4 each)
- Driver Complement: One 1" pure aluminum dome tweeter; One 4-1/2" BDSS bass/midrange drivers; One 4-1/2" pressure coupled bass radiator
- Frequency Response: 57 Hz – 30 kHz
- Impedance: Compatible with 8 Ohm outputs
- Sensitivity: 89 dB
- Recommended Associated Amplifier Power: 10 – 150 watts
- A/V Receiver Crossover Setting: 100 Hz
- Inputs: One pair of 5 way binding posts
- Dimensions: 4-3/4" W x 5" D x 8-3/8" H (12.1 x 12.7 x 23.8 cm)
- Weight: 4 lbs (1.8 k)
ProCenter 1000 (1 each)
- Driver Complement: One 1" pure aluminum dome tweeter; Two 4-1/2" BDSS upper bass/midrange drivers; Two 4-1/2" pressure coupled bass radiators
- Frequency Response: 47 Hz – 30 kHz
- Impedance: Compatible with 8 Ohms outputs
- Sensitivity: 90 dB
- Recommended Associated Amplifier Power: 10 – 200 watts
- A/V Receiver Crossover Setting: 80 Hz
- Inputs: One pair of 5 way binding posts
- Dimensions: 14-3/4" W x 5" D x 5" H (37.5 x 12.7 x 12.7 cm)
- Weight: 6 lbs (2.7 kg)
ProSub 800 (1 each)
- Driver Complement: One high-definition 8" woofer pressure coupled to one 8" low bass radiator
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 150 Hz
- Internal Amplifier Power: 300 watts
- Auto On / Off: Signal Sensing
- Power Requirements: 110 - 120 volts Alternating Current
- High Level Inputs: Two pairs of 5 way binding posts
- High Level Outputs: Two pairs of 5 way binding posts
- Low Level Inputs: One LFE input (for SW preout only)
- High Pass Crossover: Non Variable 6 dB/octave @ 80 Hz (Available only with high level inputs and outputs)
- Low Pass Crossover: 24 dB/octave, continuously variable from 40 Hz – 150 Hz (Available with high level inputs only)
- Dimensions: 10-5/16" W x 15-3/4" D x 12-7/8" H (26.2 x 40.0 x 32.7 cm)
- Weight: 26 lbs (11.8 kg)