Published 12 months ago by Karen Jo Shapiro

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
the characters have gotten annoying and overly dramatic. after a solid run may be jumping the shark.
Published 2 months ago by Dorry Bless

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars When they say " buy the entire season", they only mean part of it, January 11, 2014
My family likes to watch degassi together. Usually we wait for the dvd to come out and then we buy it but we wanted to watch it now. We clicked where it said, "buy the entire season" on amazon instant video. We watched about 7 episodes over a little while and then clicked on 131 to watch the next. It said that we didn't own it. I chatted with amazon and they said that we didn't buy it. turns out that when they say "buy the entire season", they only mean part of it. We love the serie but we don't like how amazon redefined the meaning of a season

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this show and I am so glad it is ..., January 6, 2015
I love this show and I am so glad it is on prime. The show does such a great job of character development. Watching the show you start to root for characters to be together, to not be together and so on. You grow to love characters and hate them all the same. you watch them go from grade niners to seniors, watching their struggles through their four years. Furthermore, I feel like a majority of people can find a character that they can relate to on some sort of level which can make saying goodbye to them so much harder than your average show or movie. Also, I feel as though the material presented throughout the series are real struggles that teenagers face, especially in today's society, which makes the series all the better. Be prepared to laugh, cry, get mad, feel sad or experience any kind of emotion watching this because it is quite a roller coaster.

5.0 out of 5 stars Degrassi, June 22, 2014
This show is amazing. It covers so many different topics even adults should watch it. It makes you feel every emotion in the world

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 28, 2014
It's non stop exciting

5.0 out of 5 stars Degrassi is amazing!! i've been watching it since i was ..., July 13, 2014
Degrassi is amazing!! i've been watching it since i was a teenager, for over ten years, it's a great show.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great show, July 14, 2014
Great serie we have watched all 13 seasons on Amazon so far, great interesting characters & social interaction between them.

5.0 out of 5 stars great show, September 18, 2014
Great show. Our local tv got rid of the channel this was on so was happy to see on here forfree with prime.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, November 4, 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars just ok, not outstanding, August 27, 2014
Somewhat stale in comparison to earlier seasons, but still engaging and entertaining.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 24, 2014