5.0 out of 5 stars Very Comfortable
I purchased these this winter because I saw them at a local store on sale (probably due to the warm winter). I am very happy with my purchase! These ear warmers are very comfortable! The fabric is soft and warm, and they adjust very well (kind of like headphones that stretch).

Published on February 21, 2012 by R. Toro

2.0 out of 5 stars Quality is WAY off from 2012 model
This is the fifth pari of 180's I've purchased. I gave some away, and keep a pair in each vehicle. They wrap to a small size for storage, and are great to stuff in some nook in a car.

Published 14 months ago by Tinker

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Comfortable, February 21, 2012
This review is from: Degrees by 180'S Mens Black Fleece Ear Warmers, (Sports)

With a slight stretch, these fit me very well and allow plenty of room for further extension. I feel like these would fit well whether they were used by a child or a person with a very large head.

These are excellent for use in cold, windy conditions. I definitely recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great ear warmers, August 10, 2012
This review is from: Degrees by 180'S Mens Black Fleece Ear Warmers, (Sports)
I got these back a few months ago and am just getting around to doing a review. I use them primarily on my weekend security job, since I'm retired. I have to make walk to plant entrance 2 times a night which is probably 60 yards or so from our post. I also make a complete perimiter tour 1 time every 6 weeks. On this tour during the winter it gets pretty cold and your (mine)ears feel like they are freezing. I've found that the ear warmers I got here are great for what I'm doing. They are very compact and fit just right and keep my ears warm. I'd give them a thumbs up to anyone who is considering purchasing.

2.0 out of 5 stars Quality is WAY off from 2012 model, November 1, 2013
This review is from: Degrees by 180'S Mens Black Fleece Ear Warmers, (Sports)

Ths most recent pair is, as politely as possible: crap. Theya are thinner and less well insulated and feel flimsier, while in an interesting contradiction, are also harder to unwind and get to hold their fit while being worn.

I am very disappointed in the changes - assuming, of course, that I received a 180's product.

Where all of the other pairs I purchased have "180's" embroidered on the band, these have an embossed "degrees" tag. Maybe that's a styling change? I don't know, but if these are real 180's, they're also the last pair I'll buy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, better than I expected, November 28, 2012
This review is from: Degrees by 180'S Mens Black Fleece Ear Warmers, (Sports)
These are nice, compact, ear warmers that really work, are adjustable, and store easily. I expected them to be bulkier and the compact size was a nice surprise. They roll up and will fit inside a large pocket (such as cargo pocket on a parka or jacket).

They are adjustable with a mechanism hidden inside; you just pull on the two halves and they lengthen (or push to contract). They adjust enough to suit a fairly large range of head sizes, perhaps bounded only on the very large size. The pressure on ears seems minimal -- I wear glasses and they did not bother me at all after adjustment.

The only minor limitation is that they drift down a little bit while wearing; the behind-the-head connector succumbs to gravity. Not so much that they've come loose or moved off my ears (yet), but enough that I notice it occasionally and wonder. Overall, I'm very happy and may purchase a second pair just to have more.

5.0 out of 5 stars my second pair, December 19, 2012
This review is from: Degrees by 180'S Mens Black Fleece Ear Warmers, (Sports)
I've had dozens of cheaply made ones not worth the $3-5 I paid ...these, however, are worth their weight in gold ...solid metal expansion mechanism works and is highly durable ...my 1st pair is packed away somewhere here and is 2 seasons old and still working if I can only locate it... I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quailty, September 26, 2012
This review is from: Degrees by 180'S Mens Black Fleece Ear Warmers, (Sports)
I bought this 180s degrees ear warmer it's amazing comfortable and warm to wear it, fits in your pocket, I highly recommend this ear warmer

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy, February 1, 2013
This review is from: Degrees by 180'S Mens Black Fleece Ear Warmers, (Sports)
Great product. Comfortable, warm, and I can fit my winter hat over them. They are black so they go with everything without standing out too much. Definitely recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Ear Warmers, November 27, 2012
This review is from: Degrees by 180'S Mens Black Fleece Ear Warmers, (Sports)
This are very warm and very handy since they are collapsible. The only problem is that hey hurt my head while i'm wearing glasses.

3.0 out of 5 stars writing titles is the hardest part of the review, March 7, 2013
This review is from: Degrees by 180'S Mens Black Fleece Ear Warmers, (Sports)
The problem I have with these is if you move your head around, then the band in the back moves, which affects how the ear warmers sit on your ears. I tried expanding it to try to get the band to not be against my 7-1/2 size head, but that didn't work. If you don't move your head (which isn't practical), then these are great.

As far as the quality of the product, it's top notch. It's just the design that I don't like, which, granted, seems to be popular. If you like to keep your ears warm in this fashion, then I can't imagine you wouldn't like this product. However, I would recommend trying either a headband or separate ear covers to keep your ears warm.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is am awesome product. I am able to wear this with ..., November 7, 2014
This review is from: Degrees by 180'S Mens Black Fleece Ear Warmers, (Sports)
To my fellow Veterans. This is am awesome product. I am able to wear this with my VFW or American Legion caps. The cap still fits fine and my ears stay warm during our winter outdoor ceremonies. I ordered the dark blue and it blends in well with my Legion cap. My order was prompt and efficiently handled. It arrived in a timely manner with no problems on my end. It works great. It is a good value for the reasonable price I paid. I would highly recommend this product.

Degrees by 180'S Mens Black Fleece Ear Warmers,