- Paperback: 472 pages
- Publisher: Amer Society of Civil Engineers (July 1, 2002)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0784405980
- ISBN-13: 978-0784405987
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 6.2 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,230,549 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Degrees of Belief: Subjective Probability and Engineering Judgment
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Discover books for all types of engineers, auto enthusiasts, and much more. Learn more
More About the Author
Top Customer Reviews
The various quotes from lectures and writings of Karl Terzaghi, Ralph Peck and other giants of the engineering profession add much to the book. Moreover, the author's emphasis on the wholeness of theory and practice and that regardless of the paradigm, judgment is imperative,make this book so outstanding.