5.0 out of 5 stars TFK Rocks
Published on January 28, 2011 by M. E. Hanney

3.0 out of 5 stars okay for their age
The biggest problem with this band is their lyrics. In one song I heard the sing about 5 rhymes in a sentence that made it sound like they definitely used a rhyming dictionary. At first I really liked them and I think their guitar tone is exactly what I'm looking for, but their lyrics make them sound pretty young. It took another friend to slap me senseless to realize...
Published on October 23, 2011 by Cory M. Salles

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars TFK Rocks, January 28, 2011
M. E. Hanney (Inland Empire, CA USA) - See all my reviews
I stumbled across Thousand Foot Krutch (TFK) a few months ago on Amazon and purchased "Welcome to the Masquerade". After listening to it a few times TFK quickly become one of my favorite bands. They remind me a little of Linkin Park and a plus for me is that they are a christian band. After repeated listening to them I anxiously wanted to get more of their music. I once again went back on Amazon and saw the TFK - Deja Vu anthology, which was a collection of their first three LPs. The price was a bargain for three LPs. I listened to the sample tracks and I decided to order it. This collection has become an instant favorite of mine to listen to as well. Each of these guys are incredibly talented. Their music has a good blend of heavy guitar licks, solid percusion and a wide range of vocals. Other favorite bands of mine include POD, Flyleaf, Skillet, Hawk Nelson, Brian "Head" Welch, Kutless, Familiy Force 5 and now TFK. I give this a five star rating for the value and quality of music. Order this set and you won't be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars (pretty much) The Best of TFK. A great introduction to a great band!, February 22, 2011
Matt (Elmont, NY USA) - See all my reviews
Although Thousand Foot Krutch rocks so hard that you really should buy all their CD's individually, this is a great way to get started for a great price! The Krutch is one of my all-time faves, and interestingly this collection corresponds almost identically with their songs that I've chosen for my ipod! There is however precious little from the first album, Set It Off. I would have included Puppet and their version of EMF's Unbelievable. I suggest you download those for your own listening pleasure. Other than those two nits, a five star collection from a five star Christian rock powerhouse!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 star band, May 12, 2011
This band is amazing. I have all of their albums. Their first one, Set It Off, had a wide variety of styles from alternative to hip hop/rap to rock. Their second album, Phenomenon, shows their true colors, rock. Going from Set It Off to Phenomenon, one can definitely tell that they have matured in their music style quite a bit. Their third album, The Art of Breaking, is quieter than Phenomenon but also has that style of loudness to it. The Flame in All of Us is a unique album because they were able to record everything together in the same room at the same time. In that album they managed to put soft with loud, and unique with similar, how they do it....no idea. And their latest album Welcome to the Masquerade (which sadly is not on this compilation along with Set It Off) is definitely their loudest/heaviest album yet. With lots of guitar, good drums, excellent vocals, and inspiring lyrics this is one album that you should not miss. Altogether, this band is a five star band.
Enjoy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Deal, September 10, 2009
Three albums for $15 is a steal. That's only $5 per album. My favorite is Phenomenon!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great deal for three awesome albums!, November 15, 2009
TFK is one of my favorite Christian rock bands. When I saw these 3 albums were being packaged together I had to get it. Each albums keeps getting a little better and these three are no exception. Buy this then get Set it Off, then Welcome to the Masquerade.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, August 21, 2010
The DEJA VU collection of there first three c.d's
In many different ways, we find that there music has evolved in a way which is absolutely incredible.
I am a very big fan of Thousand Foot Krutch, and I highly suggest this pack, even if you already own one of there c.d's, you will find that the value for all three of there first c.d's is well worth it.
I would highly suggest this pack to anyone of like Rock/Christian Rock

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing music for youth and those working with youth., March 16, 2014
Great Christian music to rock out to as well as ponder the weight behind the meaning of their message. I highly suggest this music to anyone in youth ministry or to anyone who is struggling through this life. TFK is a great group and I greatly enjoy listening to their music.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift Recipient Very Happy, March 7, 2014
I bought this for my grandson. He has several recordings by Thousand Foot Krutch but only one song was repeated in this anthology. He was very happy with the gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars must have collection for heavy rockers, December 6, 2013
Gary Kretzer (SAINT JOSEPH, MO, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Deja Vu: The TFK Anthology (MP3 Music)
Incredible! These guys are extremely talented musicians and songwriters. Great ballads and powerfully heavy rock anthems make this an awesome collection

5.0 out of 5 stars Required Listening for any True Rocker, November 27, 2013
Where it all started for TFK and at quite a bargain.

All three albums are great and a must own for any Rocker.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›