Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

on July 30, 2012
These are a comfortable pair of pajamas, but as others noted, the sizing guide is wrong. The M size says it is for 32-34" waist, but the M size I got was too small. I have a 33" waist, no gut, and an out seam of 31. In other words, I wear a size 32x30 jeans. Also, they are tight around the legs, like they were meant for a guys with skinny legs.

Lucky for me, I just had stomach flu, so once my waist got down to the 31-32" range and I lost a few pounds of thigh weight, the M fits me well.
on April 20, 2012
I had a pair not unlike these years ago that I wore until they disintegrated. Since then I have not found a sturdy, moderately priced replacement until now. These are great. Very comfortable, well made, and nice looking. I'm 6'1" and ordered a medium - the length is perfect - my ankles are covered, but I'm not stepping on the heel when I go up stairs. They have a button fly, which I didn't realize, but I like. The pockets work. Not sure how they wouldn't. Overall, these are really comfortable to sleep in and I think they will last a long time. I highly recommend them.
on January 25, 2011
These were very soft and nice, but they were about 5 inches too long for my nearly 6ft son. He loves them, but they are made for a giant!
These are great, except the legs are unusually long compared to other similar products of the same size.

Very comfortable though, smooth. Elastic works great, isn't like some items where they claim "elastic" and it technically has some but has no real stretching.

Pockets aren't the greatest, I feel as if I'll rip them at some point at the lower part of the opening. But as I really don't use them, I'm not too worried about it.

I'll need to hem them some, as there's a few inches of extra leg that I don't need (and I'm over 6'1").

Button is hidden and not insanely tight in the buttonhole like some others I've got.

For the price, a great deal.
on June 1, 2012
As a home-based worker, I rely upon comfortable "magic" clothes: pajama-wear that doesn't quite look like I'm wearing pajamas all day. I was delighted to find these pants.

These pants are ideal for summer. While they are polyester, they have such a light weave that they breathe well, and are quite cool. Great satin look. Tend not to hold creases. Easily cleaned. The legs are not too short. (I'm 31" (waist) x 34" (inseam); bought a medium-sized pant).

The only problem has been that I can only buy one pair at a time from the vendor.
on March 9, 2012
It has been a long time since I have had
pajamas this nice to wear to bed.
The satin like texture feel like heaven
to my body. Package arived on time and
the money was well worth it. Will
buy a second set very soon.

Just ordered three more pair of these
pajamas and they even feel and look
better than the first pair that I
purchased. Although they are a little
long, I have no problem walking in them.
You can't beat the price any where else
for the style and comfort. And my wife
thinks that they are sexy.!!!!
on October 5, 2012
These polyester lounge pants / pajama bottoms are great. The fabric is soft to the touch and washes up very well. My only complaint, albeit a minor one, is that they are long for me and the waist is not as comfortable as it would be if the waistband were wider. I now have two pair and am very pleased.
on October 22, 2012
These are very well made and look awesome. Only one complaint - that is they are way too long. I have to now go have them altered which I wish that I had known before I bought them. Other than that they are fine. If you are 7 feet tall then no worries.
on November 1, 2012
Many PJ Pants are only offered in sizes up to size XL. I prefer a size XXL and this product offers a full range of sizes. These are really comfortable and do not ride up on the legs during sleep. It is almost like sleeping in the nude, there is no resistance when turning over at night. The feel of the material is slick and has a very nice feel to the hand. I am 6 foot 5 inches and the length is perfect. I usually wear between a 34 to 36 inch inseam. Would recommend this to family or friends, and plan on purchasing another for myself, and as Christmas gifts.
on November 4, 2012
The bottoms arrived on schedule and were exactly as described. The fit was excellent, but just a little (maybe one inch) too long in the legs. Not a big deal. They are comfortable and feel good. I would recommend them to anyone.