5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Robe
We live in Alaska where you would think the warmer the robe the better. However it's not the case. I looked everywhere trying to find the perfect robe for my husband and finally found this one. It is more than light weight, but very comfortable and washes up beautifully. I give this robe 5 stars!
Published 20 months ago by CLS4CLS

3.0 out of 5 stars Made for shorter people
Published 7 months ago by InDaKnow

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Robe, November 17, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Light and warm, December 8, 2012
R. P. Spretnak (Las Vegas, Nevada USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Del Rossa Men's 100% Cotton Flannel Bathrobe Robe (Apparel)
The flannel is soft and light. While it may be too light in winter for those living in northern or mountain climates, it is perfect for getting me through the brutal Las Vegas winters. The robe is comfortable, properly-sized and the color I bought (green and white plaid) was true to what I expected.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Basic Robe, November 13, 2012
Light weight cotton flannel robe.

Not fancy. Soft and good cut.

Just what I wanted and couldn't find locally.

Would buy as gift. Men's medium fits large women.

4.0 out of 5 stars I'm not exactly in love, but I like it a lot, November 12, 2013
Big X (Las Vegas, NV) - See all my reviews
If the material was twice as thick and the belt loops were 2" lower, this would be the perfect robe. As it is, I am very happy with the purchase. I knew based on other reviews that the flannel material was not super heavy, but my preference would be for more of a quilted feel. Still, it is a quality product that is attractive, should last a long time, and should machine wash well. I am 6' / 175, and the Large fits me perfectly.

11/13/13 EDIT: Since we're coming up on the winter, I decided to be a little more detailed. Keep in mind for any measurements that mine is a size Large...

The material is standard single-ply, single-print flannel, similar to a flannel bed sheet. The double-ply side hems and sleeves/cuffs are 3" wide while the collar/lapel is 4-5" wide. The bottom hem is just under an inch wide. The belt is 6' long, double-ply flannel.

I had never experienced an inside tie before, and was not sure what to expect. Basically, there is a flannel tie about 6" below the left armpit and another on the right edge. As the right side is folded in, you can tie it closed. Then the left side is folded across as usual and is held in place by the belt. It is a good design that keeps the robe closed a lot better than just a belt alone.

As mentioned above, I am 6' / 175 lbs. The bottom hem hits me halfway between the ankle and calf. I have a 6' 5" wingspan, and most anything that fits me around is too short in the sleeves. If I stand with my arms loose, these sleeves fall around an inch past my wrists, so they are just about right. Of course that might be a different story after a couple of times in the washer/dryer, but for now, I'm really happy with the fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific robe, February 22, 2013
Ok. It's a man's robe but, I love it, anyway. I look forward to getting into it in the cold mornings. The collar is very snug and warm on my neck, it's the right length and size, sleeves are long enough to keep me warm. Washes up beautifully too. When it wears out, I'm getting another.

3.0 out of 5 stars Made for shorter people, November 18, 2013
I'm not that tall -- 6'1" -- but I have to agree with some of the other reviewers...I like everything about this robe except for the fact that the loops for the belt are about 6 inches too high. It's obvious the robe was designed for someone much shorter and with a smaller torso. Rather than tie at the waist like it should, it ties about halfway up to my chest instead...kind of uncomfortable. I think the photo displayed here on Amazon is a good indicator that the man modeling it is short because the robe definitely does not go down to my ankles like it does on him. But like I said, other than the loops problem, I really like it. Soft, comfortable, not too heavy, plenty warm.

5.0 out of 5 stars As expected..., November 2, 2013
Great very lightweight flannel robe! I am a woman and ordered it for myself. 5'7 and 135 lbs. and the medium fit well with room to spare. It comes down to my ankles. I love it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product overall!, December 27, 2012
I like this product overall. My husband is 6'4" and it fits him really well (ordered a large). The sleeves are the biggest problem for him because they are a lot of times short but it fit well and to my delight the sleeves were long enough.
If there is one con is that the robe looks thicker/heavier in the picture which is a bit misleading. It's actually much thinner, a bit thicker than a tshirt.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice but a little thin, March 14, 2013
I am 6'0, very skinny. I got the Medium.

It fits fine, but it's a little higher on my legs than I would have preferred. It's about a foot from the ground. I do recognize that this is kind of standard for robes, but I thought I would just mention that. I'm 6 feet. Medium leaves a foot off the ground.

It feels very nice and warm, but I wish it were slightly more thick. It's a fantastic robe if you've already got pajamas or sweatpants on, but if you plan on wearing your robe around naked and you don't live in a tropical paradise, I would look elsewhere.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for a woman too, February 23, 2013
I have been searching and searching for a floor length flannel robe for a woman with no luck. This robe is exactly what I have been looking for (except for the inner tie which is backwards) and I love love love it. The price was lower than I expected to pay..so that was a bonus!

Rate and Discover Movies