5.0 out of 5 stars SO comfy!
I love these pjs! As soon as I got them I washed them and put them on as soon as they were done drying. SO SOFT AND WARM! My aunt was so impressed with them that I'm ordering a pair for her for Christmas. I highly recommend these to any one who gets cold fast, this will surely do the trick.
Published on November 12, 2011 by WolfBlaze

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap construction and not long enough
This is really nice for cold winter days. Its even warmer/thicker than I expected. The removable feet are very convenient. Medium is just long enough to fit a 6"1' guy. It is a bit large in the stomach area for a 165 pound guy but thats not a big deal. I'm not sure at this point how it will stand up in the washer but I'll report back if it starts to fall apart...
Published 15 months ago by C. Simmons

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap construction and not long enough, October 18, 2013
C. Simmons (CT United States) - See all my reviews

Update:

Having worn this about 3 times one of the feet has ripped at one of the top seams. Partially due to bad construction and partially because they didn't make the legs long enough. I'd say if your over 5'11" a medium will not be long enough for you and you will probably rip the feet(If you are a skinny guy like me I suspect a large would be huge around the mid section as the medium is too big around the waist already). Not worth fifty dollars due to these issues.

2.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable but poorly made, January 3, 2013
Poorly made and seems began to unravel after the second wash. Sizing chart inaccurate. Definitely not worth the $60 I paid for it.

5.0 out of 5 stars SO comfy!, November 12, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Del Rossa Microfleece Footed Pajamas (A0320STLXL), October 23, 2013
This, by far, is the BEST product that I have purchased for these WILD New England fall/winter seasons. Not only do they make a GREAT pajamas but ALSO can be worn around the house ANYTIME. The zippered 'booties' can be zippered off the pajamas and you can just 'lounge' around in the PJs at any time. Great for watching TV and/or your favorite DVDs. The only thing to remember that this product is like a jumper suit, so getting in/out of them does getting used to. Once THAT is 'learned', you'll have hours of comfort and the thermostat WON'T have to be set on high. Product was delivered AHEAD of schedule and was well packaged. I would HIGHLY recommend this product to anyone that would like to keep their heating bills in check especially if you live in cold climates.

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING BUY!!, November 24, 2012
I'm 6.1", 150 pounds, and ordered a medium after reading reviews. The size is perfect and soooo comfortable! I've looking for something that'll fit me for so long and took a chance with these, but I'm so glad I did. The micro fleece is incredibly soft and zippered feet is a great bonus. Price is a bit more than I expected to spend, but I'm getting ready to buy three more for family members because it's worth every dime!

5.0 out of 5 stars I would absolutely recommend it, November 25, 2012
Its a total mach -- Quality and sizing
Ordered that for my son (who had Operation and is always cold)
He loves it
he's 6 foot 2 ( right now only 150 lbs ) I ordered "large " it fits .
And I love the Quality
thanx

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect on a cool day!, November 28, 2011
BSwilling (Washington, DC USA) - See all my reviews
I purchased these to have something to wear when I was hanging around the house. They fit well and are very comfortable to wear. Will be getting additional pairs shortly.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, warm pajamas but the sizes run large, December 31, 2013
The pajamas look just like the picture, they're well-made and comfortable. There were not many size choices available, so I went with a "large" size. I'm 5'7", 210lb and this particular size was very, very baggy on me. I ordered another pair of pajamas, size "small" and they fit better, though a little snug.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits my 6'3" Husband almost prefectly!, December 10, 2013
My husband has wanted pajamas like these for ever and finally decided to buy them last Christmas. He loves them! The material is super soft and cozy. He is tall @ 6ft 3in and the legs are long enough surprisingly in the XL; the arms aren't, though. The pockets and hood are great! SO glad they worked out.

4.0 out of 5 stars Quirky, warm, comes with footies., December 15, 2014
My New England apartment used to be 62 degrees during the winter (I have since moved). This onesie was light weight, unobtrusive, and replaced my usual cold weather, indoor apparel: socks, flannel sweat pants, flannel long shirt, and hoodie. It ended up being warmer than my cold indoor apparel and much more convenient.

I knock a star off for the footies. You can take them off; I'd guess most people do. I did not. The little buttons on the bottom of the footies are meant to give you grip. They are bad in two ways: they impede recreational sliding on tile floors and they come half-off in the wash. Inside the footies, I was constantly finding excess string and little balls of green-plaid colored cruft. One footie wasn't stitched quite right and my big toe broke free one day. Due to the deteriorating nature of the footies, I ended up washing the footies far less often than the rest of the onesie, even though I wore the footies just as often.

Because my favorite mode of transportation around the house is sliding on my socks, the no-slip buttons on the footies had to go. The wash removed whatever glue was used, but each one still had two stitches holding it on. Scissors will finish off the buttons, leaving you free to glide your way from room to room as one is meant to do.

I recently moved to warmer climes. I miss wearing this, but I do not miss the cold.

Del Rossa Men's Fleece Hooded Footed One Piece Onsie Pajamas