Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 12, 2015
I was in-between sizes and I didn't want to end up with something too small so I sized up. The pants fit as expected but the top is very baggy (I had my hands on my hips, so you can't totally tell, sorry). I will have to alter it to fit better. If it was just for sleeping that would be fine, but I had to order it for something with my dance troupe so it needs to fit well, and as a curvy girl, I can't have something hanging on me like a bag. My measurements are 42/34/43 and I ordered an XL. The material is very nice and it comes with a sleep mask as well, which was a nice touch. All in all, I'm pretty satisfied.
review image
22 comments| 91 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 8, 2011
I bought these pajamas for my wife at Christmas. Normally she leaves things under the tree for several days before using them, but not these. She saw them, felt them, jumped up and changed into them, and I think has been wearing them every night since. I think if she could wear them to work she would.

They do look and feel very expensive, and I am quite sure my wife believes I spent probably twice as much (or more) on them than I did. :)) My wife says that they are "very well made" so it appears that you can't go wrong.
0Comment| 104 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 24, 2012
I've ordered so many of these for both my husband and me, I've lost count. They're gorgeous, comfortable, and launder well.

The sizing is similar to Victoria's Secret satin pj's, but a bit smaller. They're also nice and long, which for me is great. I'm 5'9.

I'm hoping they'll make more, perhaps in blues, greens, yellows, florals, and paisleys. Much better value than the pajamas in most stores. Enjoy!
22 comments| 60 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 4, 2013
These were a beautiful set of soft, well made, simple pj's at a great price. Why is it that some other makers seem to think their stuff is worth so much more price-wise, when their product is no better or worse than others? I now search for this brand: "ALEXANDER DEL ROSSA" whenever looking for anything similar. Great product!
on December 20, 2014
Love the satin, skin stays moisturized. Be sure to order a size up. I'm 5'8" and weigh 145, the large is perfect.
on March 8, 2011
The fabric is nice, and the pajamas are well put together, however, the bottom is a size larger than the top. I bought for the top size, being top-heavy, but the pants fit perfectly, and the top is too tight.
22 comments| 50 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 7, 2012
Bought this for my mom and she loved it! The pjs are good quality for a good price. Overall, very happy with the purchase.
on October 5, 2012
I love the feel of these pajamas and they fit well (I got Large). They're comfortable to lounge around in.
Unfortunately some of the other reviewers are right that they don't really breathe and cause a lot of extra sweating, so they're not great for sleeping.
The worst part was the color bleeding. I got the Burgundy color, which is very pretty, but was horrified to see my sheets picking up the burgundy color, and that was after the pajamas had been through the wash once. The reddish sheen came off the sheets when I washed them, but the color shouldn't have been bleeding from the pajama fabric at all.
Because of that, I would only recommend ordering the lighter colors, and only if you like being really warm in bed.
on April 23, 2015
lol Mann.. I'm super picky and this product definitely exceeded my expectations. Waaayy softer and silkier and prettier than I expected for sure and fits just right! I thought the top might be too big (I bought one from Victorias secret and it was a real low V neck apparently) but it wasn't. Which is great because that means I don't have to wear a bra because It covers my chest properly. Anyways. Im about to live in this thing for sure. Im buying ALL the colors. BTW. I got the pink polka dot one. Almost forgot the mask that comes with it is legit as well. Very satisfied!
on January 4, 2011
Christmas gift for our daughter. Loves quality, fit, feel of fabric. Comfy for her to lazy around - when she is able to do that in her crazy busy life!