5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty in Pink
Published on October 21, 2012 by Candeekissez

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice Quality
The pajamas were well made and was a nice quality. Caution would be for C and definitely D cup ladies the sizing on top may not have as much room as you would have thought.
Published 24 months ago by Las Vegas

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty in Pink, October 21, 2012
Ordered these p.j.'s in Pink and they are really pretty. Nice decorations of "cherry blossoms, chinese lanterns", etc. Has traditional chinese "knot" buttons. Very comfortable, I always worry that the legs won't be long enough but these are with extra length. I'm 5'5". I am also a 42D bust and ordered the XL even tho my size was at the end of the sizing chart and there is room to spare. I think they run just a bit large. Overall I am very happy with them, they are comfortable. Just an FYI, there are NO pockets in them. Also, these pajamas are more suited to warm weather unless you have a nice warm robe to put on over these, they won't keep you warm on cold winter nights.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy and Cute, December 31, 2011
Carol Houseman (Sacramento, California) - See all my reviews
These were even prettier in person than in the picture. Comfy, sexy and cute. I got my daughter a medium but she could have worn a small. But then, PJ's are supposed to be a little lose for comfort.

5.0 out of 5 stars Size16 = XL, December 29, 2012
i wear a size 16 and i bought an xl and it was perfect spacious in all the right places and so silky and comfy im so getting another color too

5.0 out of 5 stars Birthday present for my wife., October 15, 2012
She loved this! Her favorite color is red so that's the one I bought. She says it's very soft and extremely comfortable to sleep in. I'm glad I purchased it! It made her happy. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Got it yesterday...am wearing it right now!!, January 7, 2013
Ah, me, I just had to pamper myself after a hectic Christmas so I surfed around for some silky, comfy pj's and came across these. Reading the many reviews praising these pajama's, I ordered them last week. They came yesterday and I hurried to try them on. I'm wearing them now! The pants are a little long and I can't shorten them because of the nice cuff-like piping on the bottom hem. But I'm 5'3" so that's ok. The pink is such a great shade and the black trim and hook buttons look authentic. I unbutton the top button for sleep because it's a little high on the neck. But then it folds down like a standard collar so that's nice and versatile. To mix the Japanese and Chinese culture, I previously ordered this:

Kimono Robe - Brocade Mini Cherry Blossom & Bamboo (Long)

You'd think the bright pink pj's would clash with the bright berry robe but they look great together!

What's best about the pajamas is the silkiness and lightness of the fabric. The set is well made and I'm not sure if I like it more for how comfortable it is or for how pretty I feel in it. It's a toss up!! I would like the same set in a long sleeve and will consider buying other colors, probably the lilac.

Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as pictured, September 10, 2013
The title says long sleeved but it IS short sleeved just like the pictured shows. Very comfortable sleepwear. I've worn it out to get coffee in the drive-thru and the lady said it was fancy and asked what the occasion was, then told her it was my jammies. I really like them, true to size and the bottoms are roomy with an elastic waist, the thin elastic making it fit bigger if you happen to need the extra. I bought the large. I will say, the flap that the buttons cross over is on the short side and does or could spread open at the chest if you are large chested so keep that in mind but I'm just a B so it's ok especially if I lightly iron it. Also, I've had a piece like this before and the buttons could come undone and it will be the Internet for my to ball them back again, if that happens but it hasn't yet and I've been wearing them regularly and washed in delicate several times over. Maybe they starched them so they are holding up very well. Would I buy again? Yes, very good buy if you are looking for a set like this. I find these at Asian stores for the kids all the time but adult ones a harder to find and this price is reasonable.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice Quality, November 30, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice pajamas, April 5, 2012
These pj's arrived very quickly. The sizing was perfect for me. They are the most comfortable set of pajamas that I have had in a long time. Very beautiful, in fact more beautiful in person.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous!, November 5, 2012
I will be getting them in every color! They are soooooo nice and comfy! Beautiful! I go to the mailbox in style now!

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft, comfy, and sexy!, January 10, 2013
My wife wears these every chance she gets, very pretty and soft, not revealing but this style is definitely an attractive look on a woman.