5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful robe, but
This is the same review I submitted for the Man's robe.

Published 20 months ago by Bass Whisperer

3.0 out of 5 stars Waaaaayyyy to big!!!!
I love this robe, BUT the S/M can fit a 300lb man. The sleeves are so long as is the body of it. I can wrap it around at least 1 1/2 times.
I'm not a petite person and l love comfy robes, but PLEASE !!!
Published 7 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful robe, but, October 27, 2012
This is the same review I submitted for the Man's robe.

My wife and I ordered two Del Rossa Fleece hooded Bathrobes to use with our hot tub during cooler weather. For this purpose they work great they keep us warm while going out and coming in from our spa. When compared to the heavy terry cloth robe I was using I find that while the fleece robes do not wick quite as much water away from your body on the way back to the house they do keep you much warmer, and the hood is a big plus. As others have written these robes are cut over size but that is a real plus when you are trying to put it on over a wet body. For non hot tub use like lounging around watching TV I find that these robes keep you very warm. It almost as if they have a heater built into them.

But here is some advise for those of you who might order these robes. My wife ordered a woman's Navy Blue Large XL size for $49.99 and I ordered the Men's Navy Blue Large XL size for $59.99. While the Amazon order form indicated different stock code numbers when the robes arrived they were packed in exactly the same Del Rossa packaging with exactly the same product number. In other words they were exactly the same robe in Large XL size and we could not tell which one was the woman's and which was the man's. So if you are interested in these robes for a man order the woman size and save yourself $10 and a $1 or so shipping costs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Like snuggling in a blanket, October 10, 2011
This review is from: Del Rossa Women's Classic Fleece Hooded Bathrobe Robe (Apparel)
Huge, warm and snuggly. It's like wrapping yourself in a blanket. I got two of these, one for my husband and one for myself. The price was fantastic as was customer service. I sniffed them when they arrived because of one of the reviews and they smelled fine, no strange or toxic smell(?)

Thick and soft with two hoops for the belt so you can choose which is more comfortable. Lovely long length to keep you warm during the winter. All in all I am very pleased with my purchases.

5.0 out of 5 stars Women's Fleece Hooded Bathrobe, Sizes small to 4XL, June 24, 2012
I waited a few month before writing this review so I could see if any problems cropped up. But no, I still love the robe. It does tend to run big but this is fine since its like wrapping yourself in a cozy blanket. It was much appreciated in the cold, snowy winter nights when I took the dog outside. It reaches to my ankles so the wind did not attack my legs as it tended to do in the knee length robe. The hood was also appreciated. I bought one for my sister who also loved it. I will be getting one also for my other sister since she commented on how she liked it. Definitely a keeper!

5.0 out of 5 stars dreamy robe, February 1, 2012
my husband purchased this robe for me at "my begging" as I have never seen a bathrobe of this quality with a hood anywhere. I absolutely love it and could not recommend it more!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, January 23, 2012
Just received the robe & it is very comfortable. I like the hood feature as well. I wear a 1X in clothes, so decided to order a 1X in this thinking it would fit. The 1X was a little big, so I would recommend ordering a size smaller for a better fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice Fleece Robe, November 2, 2012
My wife needed another robe (her light blue terrycloth one was just too worn out), and I wanted to get her something nice since we sit out on the patio at night, and she likes to wear a robe instead of jacket. So I bought her the black one (incognito/we live in an apartment), and now she is warm and subdued to onlookers. The hood is very cool and makes her look like a Jedi -or maybe Sith given black. But either way the robe is awesome and sexy on her. Fleece is now the ONLY way to go for a bathrobe, and this one is just very stylish and worth the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fleece Bathrobe, January 31, 2012
Anthony Sandover (Cary, NC United States) - See all my reviews
I purchased this robe for my wife and she absolutely loves it. She loves the texture and warmth that it provides and just snugly feel. It is well worth the money for it's quality and the comfort it provides. Women's Fleece Hooded Bathrobe, Sizes Small to 4XL

5.0 out of 5 stars Fleece Bathrobe, January 13, 2012
Got this robe for my mother...it was a tad too big for her...so I currently wearing it and loving it! It's soft and washes beautifully.

4.0 out of 5 stars Men's sizing, but I almost don't mind., November 8, 2013
I normally take a 3x in womens' sizes. I originally ordered this robe in a 3x/4x because I enjoy a roomy fit in leisure ware. I had to return that robe, because I am not a 7 foot giantess. The 1x/2x is certainly still in mens' sizing, but it's so soft and warm that I didn't want to go through the return process again. If I had it to do again I would order a large/extra large, but I would definitely order this robe again.

I've had it for a few months, and it's held up well. It's warmer than the throes we keep on our sofa.

4.0 out of 5 stars rip roaring robe review, November 28, 2011
This is not the prettiest robe I have ever seen, but my wife loves it. The robe envelops her in warmth and softness. Every time she puts it on, she giggles with the delight.

Del Rossa Women's Classic Fleece Hooded Bathrobe Robe